Please Read Carefully
Stevia For Professionals (Stevia) is an Instructor-led online learning platform that provides digital skill training through hands-on projects and collaborative learning. We are an early-stage start-up based in Nigeria and United Kingdom, working to address the need for affordable, adaptable, and accessible global technical education for learners from African communities.
This role is 100% remote with the freedom to take courses when you want to, there is no salary attached to this role. Instructors earn from their course fees.
Suitable for people who have a passion to teach and inspire the next generation of designers in Africa.
This is not just an opportunity to earn extra income but to change lives. If the idea of working with us as an instructor appeals to you then we can schedule a call.
If not please check back in a few month's time when we would have full-time design openings.
Who we are looking for?
- We are looking for experienced and passionate UX designers all over the world to join us and help to define the next generation of design talent by educating and empowering students across Africa & other emerging markets.
- You've got an eye for making things pixel perfect. We want someone who loves to take a feature and make it beautiful so mortals can understand it.
- You have a passion for Product Design and sharing your knowledge.
- Develop a task-based curriculum in any area of UX design with our support
- Provide guidance and encouragement to students each step of the way.
- Provide feedback and constructive criticism on submissions
- Help students understand the lessons, ask and answer questions about the materials to deepen their understanding of the core concepts.
- Suggesting supplemental learning materials and personal insights in areas where students are struggling
- Control duration of your course, class size and so much more
- Available for 10 - 15 hrs per week
- You have 5+ years of experience in UX & UI Design, with a demonstrable track record showcasing your work for a variety of clients and companies.
- Portfolio with rock-solid, relevant references to back it up.
- Knowledge of the latest design tools, a broad network of experts in the field, and an in-depth understanding of industry best practices
- Friendly personality and a strong desire to help others
- Any previous teaching or mentoring experience is a definite plus
- Must speak English fluently
- Flexible and mobile– work from anywhere with an internet connection and only when you are available
- Educational – deepen your own knowledge of UX design by teaching it to others
- Fulfilling – directly impact students’ personal growth, and help them succeed in their goals
- Earn Extra Income from anywhere– as Stevia mentor you set your own prices and hours