In the UK, there are 2.3 million people in higher education: 370,000 in London alone. 92% of 1000 university students surveyed in London felt it was difficult to connect with their peers for the achievement of a particular goal. Cluttered physical notice boards, bloated Facebook groups, and campus closures due to Covid-19 have limited student networking.
Communityy is the digital noticeboard for all university students. Using machine learning, our application serves as a personalised smart noticeboard that connects students to the right people, opportunities and services whilst at university. We are a seed-stage tech startup that has completed a successful round of beta testing and is now preparing for our production release.
About the role
The business development internship is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing student-founded tech startup.
Tasks relevant to the internship include:
- sales and partnerhips
- market research and analysis
- manage digital marketing & social media channels
- reports and presentations
- creative marketing content generation
Skills and competencies required:
- prior experience in business development or sales & marketing
- proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- strong communication and presentation skills
- adaptable, reliable and resourceful
The internship is expected to commence in April 2021 and last for 4-8 weeks remotely. To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter (email firstname.lastname@example.org) stating your reasons for applying and the qualities you bring to Communityy. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the team before the commencement of the internship.