What we do
Dear all, Reveal’s team is expanding and is looking for an energise and innovative CTO to take Reveal Tech to the next level. We make easier for hospitality outlets to manage their menu allergens whilst getting the most of the latest innovations about digital menu and menu engineering! Reveal is the omni channel that connects back of house with user needs without leaving any ingredient behind. Why is innovative? Because it is limitless, the bigger the creativity of restaurants, the more expanded diners’ dietary extravaganza/needs, the more Reveal will grow! We go the extra mile, so while helping Restaurant getting digital, we also enable a better connection with Diners, bringing more revenue to restaurants and more choices to the community! Join us and be part of our vision towards a more digitalised and data-driven hospitality sector. No cooking skills needed!
What you will do
As the CTO, you will be responsible for leading the technical aspects of our business, managing current milestones delivery, and working with the team to implement the best work practise for future development projects. The nature of this role will evolve with the growing of our start-up, therefore is key to this role to be accustomed to cover multiple roles from project management and product roadmap development to sound understanding of team management and business evolution to enable the fastest scalability.
As a member of the Leadership Team, your role will be broader than just technical development, therefore an interest in business development is a must. You will provide critical input into key business decisions; help direct the strategy of the business and provide an important role in key non-technical areas of the start-up journey (e.g. fundraising).
The core elements of what you will do are:
- Own all aspects of our technical development
- Project management
- Rapidly develop and test prototypes
- Build out the engineering team to support our ability to scale
- Assess technical documentation for future fruition
- Provide critical input on key business decisions
- Help set the strategy and direction of the company
- Be a lead to the broader team through our start-up journey
What we’re looking for
We want someone who is excited by a challenge, constant change, and the opportunity to build something long-lasting and huge. Energy and drive are of critical importance for an early member of the team.
However, you will also need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Full-stack engineer with Node.js and Angular knowledge
- Database management (MySQL)
- iOS / Android experience, preferably Flutter
- Commercial frontend & backend development experience
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and associated development practices
- Experienced in designing and developing APIs
- Experience in using Git, Github
- Familiar with agile working practices
- Motivated to make an impact in the world of technology
- Startups’ enthusiast
- Open and honest and know when to push back and say NO
- Sharing the values as of allyship and team work
- You have a great work ethic and when you commit, you deliver
- Extensive experience in the field, both developmental and managerial
- Track record at successful startups, preferably in the hospitality sector
- Proven ability to build a successful engineering team
- Proven track record of successful design and deployment of databases
What can we offer?
- Be part of the founding team and disrupting the food tech industry
- Financial Investment in exchange of equity
- Flexible work schedule, aiming for a full-time engagement long term
Since the start-up is in the money-raising stage, the directors are expected to play an important role in this milestone in the company’s history.
Please note the position will be equity only until revenues have built up or we have accomplished significant progress with our fundraising activities.
An important point
At Reveal, we are committed to building a diverse team. We actively encourage people with a variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community that are underrepresented in the finance and technology sectors.
Please send your expression of interest to email@example.com accompanied by your CV/bio and contact details.