What we do
Dear all, Reveal’s team is expanding and is looking for an energise and innovative CGO to take Reveal to the next level. We make it easier for hospitality outlets to manage their menu allergens whilst getting the most of the latest innovations about digital menu and menu engineering! Reveal is the omnichannel that connects back of the house with user needs without leaving any ingredient behind. Why is innovative? Because it is limitless, the bigger the creativity of restaurants, the more expanded diners’ dietary extravaganza/needs, the more Reveal will grow! We go the extra mile, so while helping Restaurant getting digital, we also enable a better connection with Diners, bringing more revenue to restaurants and more choices to the community! Join us and be part of our vision towards a more digitalised and data-driven hospitality sector. No cooking skills needed!
What you will do
As the CGO, you will be responsible for leading the sales and business development aspects of our business. The nature of this role will change over time, focusing from rapidly developing and deploying our sales strategies to being responsible for effectively deploy development strategies in both B2C and B2B environments, with the aim to build a strong Business Development team and bring consistent growth across these channels. To build an even stronger foundation to the business, this role requires a sound interest in data-driven methodology both for sales strategy and across channel development.
As a member of the Leadership Team, your role will be broader than just growth development. You will provide critical input into key business decisions; help direct the strategy of the business and provide an important role in other key areas of the start-up journey (e.g. fundraising).
What we’re looking for
We want someone who is excited by a challenge, constant change, and the opportunity to build something long lasting and huge. Energy and drive are of critical importance for an early member of the team.
However, you will also need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Superb business development skills
- Highly versed in developing our high-level growth strategy
- Finding scalable growth channels, and executing
- Keeping on top of all analytics/data sources, and optimising our growth strategy accordingly
- Manage growth throughout the funnel, from sign up, to activation, to retention
- Motivated to build a successful startup
- Enjoy experimenting, making rapid decisions, and learning from failures
- You are open and honest and know when to push back and say NO
- You have a great work ethic and when you commit, you deliver
- A data-driven attitude
- Drive & determination
- Track record at successful startups, preferably in the hospitality sector
- Have extensive experience working in growth at a high level
- A proven track record of creating successful growth campaigns
What can we offer?
- Be part of the founding team and disrupting the food tech industry
- Financial Investment in exchange of equity
- Flexible work schedule, aiming for a full-time engagement long term
- Provide critical input on key business decisions
- Contribute to set company strategy and direction
- Be a lead to the broader team through our start-up journey
Since the start-up is in the money-raising stage, the directors are expected to play an important role in this milestone in the company’s history.
Please note the position will be equity only until revenues have built up or we’ve accomplished significant progress with our fundraising activities.
An important point
At Reveal, we are committed to building a diverse team. We actively encourage people with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community that are underrepresented in the finance and technology sectors.
Please send your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by your CV/bio and contact details.