LandTech empowers property developers to build the places that communities need to thrive.
The UK is in the middle of a housing shortage and it’s too difficult for property developers to build the places we need. To keep up with demand, the property industry needs to keep evolving. LandTech is part of that evolution. We’re supercharging the whole development process by building technology for every stage of a property developer's journey towards unlocking land.
We started five years ago, with two co-founders who built a product to help understand the development potential of any piece of land – LandInsight. Fast forward to now, and that product is the industry standard for sight sourcing and assessment, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success.
At LandTech, we believe in understanding the preferences, passions and life purpose for all our people and meeting them there.
It’s understanding that families and outside life are important.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, unlimited holiday, and a commitment to transition into a remote-first company by 2021, having listened to employee needs in our internal surveys.
It’s understanding that we are all multi-dimensional beings, and not just working ones.
That’s why we financially invest in both professional and personal development for all employees to help make that happen; from finally taking those driving lessons, to booking that father-daughter art class they have always wanted to do. We’re just focused on being a great place to work, but we’re happy to have picked up some awards along the way:
- Winner of the UK Customer Experience - Employee Empowerment Awards 2020
- Winner at the UK Employee Experience Awards - Employee Engagement 2020
- Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for - Sales Confidence, 2018 & 2019
- Excellence in People Development - PropTech, 2018
- Fastest-growing Business - PropTech, 2018
As a company we want customers to achieve maximum value, grow their accounts and become long term partners so the Customer Success Team makes sure that happens!
We are responsible for truly understanding our customers and what they need. We give our customers the training, education and ongoing support to help them day to day and exceed their expectations, without fail. This leads to growth in accounts, high retention rates...and the overall success of the business!
Our customers' success is our success...
Reporting to the Account Manager Lead, the Account Manager will take responsibility for a portfolio of customers leading on all commercial aspects and working with our Customer Success Managers to deliver against the customers agreed outcomes. You will be expected to work with your clients to ensure a successful renewal and effectively identify growth opportunities and work with external partners and internal stakeholders to remove barriers and find solutions for clients.
- Managings all commercial aspects of relationship with existing customers, building relationships and understanding customer business in order to provide appropriate solutions.
- Identify growth opportunities while aligning with critical sales business objectives.
- Build, grow and maintain relationships across your portfolio
- Gather information and insights to provide feedback for the rest of the business (product teams, marketing etc)
- Net Revenue Retention
- Logo Retention
- Growth of Accounts
- Highly competitive, detail-oriented, relentlessly resourceful and results focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritising, scheduling, time management, & proficiency in CRM systems
- Team-oriented but has the ability to work independently
- Agile individual with the ability to work autonomously in a demanding environment
- Keen negotiator
- Proven track record collaborating/earning trust with challenging internal and external partners
- Minimum 1-2 years experience of account management demonstrating experience of discussing and negotiating annual renewals.
- Passionate about technology
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships
Nice to have:
- Experience in Salesforce and Excel/Google Sheets would be preferable
- Experience within a SAAS or software company would be beneficial
- Knowledge of the property industry
- Initiative - Intermediate Level
- Customer Focused - Advanced Level
- Organisation & Planning - Intermediate Level
- Commercial Focused - Advanced Level
- Decision Making - Intermediate Level
- Communication - Advanced Level
- Adaptability & Agility - Foundation Level
- Global Citizenship - Intermediate Level
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A LANDTECH’ER
- Open - We are honest, collaborative and trusting, rooted in humility and a respect for creativity, sensitivity and differences
- Empower - We actively enable personal and professional growth by providing opportunity, autonomy and support
- Home - We are welcoming, inclusive and nurturing, believing work is a place where people can feel comfortable, cared for and happy
These are our values. And we live them every day.
Want proof? Click Here
Do you share our values? Then join our journey.
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3 days annual holiday for company trips/events
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- £500 Professional Growth fund
- £500 Personal Growth fund
- Working from home fund for new starters
- Private Health Insurance with AXA
- Life Insurance up to 4 x your annual salary
- Day off on your Birthday
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Remote Working
- Summer Fridays
- Increased Pension after 12 months service
- 3 Year Anniversary Reward
- Flexible Bank Holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- Referral Bonus
- Focus on culture