We're looking for a content marketing manager who is looking to grow their career in digital marketing, content copywriting, brand building and online growth. Working in a fast-paced and fast-growing B2B and B2C startup environment, you’ll need to be proactive in finding ways to improve the performance of content, to increase leads over time and meet KPIs, as well as improve the design, content and deliverability of campaigns for PushFar.
The perfect person for the role is a self-motivated, self-starter with an energetic, entrepreneurial mind-set, willing to try new things and open to failure in the pursuit of successes.
As a startup, marketing budgets are always tight, which brings its own challenges. You'll need to work together with the rest of the team to put the most cost-effective strategies in place. Most of the activities listed won't have any budgets assigned to them, so creativity is key.
- Manage our social media channels (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook) whilst exploring additional channels to further reach and growth.
- Experiment with paid social ads, content and conversations with existing and new clients.
- Manage our SEO (PR & link-building activities) both on-page and off-page.
- Build a rich, vibrant and engaging content strategy calendar to help offer the best content to existing and potential new clients.
- Manage webinars, podcasts and interviews with our co-founders, clients and prospects.
- Prepare whitepapers, case studies and product success resources to help our clients to succeed with mentoring, coaching and career progression.
- Setup email newsletters, lead nurturing and fostering communications plans.
- Work closely with our product team to ensure we're continuing to build the right product for our clients.
- Create awesome videos, infographics and imagery to bring our brand to life.
We're open minded and looking for someone with relevant experience, and experience in B2B and SaaS environments is advantageous. Adobe creative suite, HTML and CSS experience helps. You should be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
We're offering a competitive salary dependant on experience (£25,000 - £35,000 per year) with regular reviews. Ability to develop and grow your career within the company. As a small team, we work flexibly and will trust you to manage your own time and resources. We'll pay for anything you need to support you in your role.
No recruitment agencies, please.