We are a 'Top start-up to watch 2021' team of creative and technical self-starters with a collective drive to push the boundaries and reach our full potential. We create value through Performance Marketing, SEO, PPC and Email Marketing, and we endeavour to push every KPI from good to great. We work with companies of all shapes and sizes.
You are an experienced SEO Manager looking to join a company where your efforts and opinion will be fully appreciated. You will be managing and delivering strategies for clients as well as sharing your knowledge when mentoring other team members.
What we are looking for
- A creative and technical self-starter who thrives within a fast-paced environment
- At least 2+ years of experience and ideally within an agency setting
- A data-driven problem solver with an outstanding ability to identify and resolve issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing and presentations
- A team player who works effectively in both an office or remote environment.
- Deep knowledge of the core principles of SEO and an expert level at Google Analytics, Search Console and Ahrefs/Semrush
- A track record of providing ROI through SEO
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- An unwavering drive to continuously self-improve and achieve your full potential.
- Perform in-depth technical health checks on client websites and feedback issues with recommendations
- Mentor and develop SEO Apprentices / Executives
- Lead the collaboration of other team members to deliver SEO campaigns (including our writing staff)
- Educate other teams on SEO benefits and champion best practice
- Take part in weekly SEO updates to be shared both internally and externally
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working to create an SEO strategy that aligns with their core KPIs
- Performing keyword research, keyword mapping and search intent research to inform client strategies
- Conducting backlink audits, competitor analysis and idea generation
- Running technical audits and actioning optimisation recommendations
- Working offsite using industry tools, carrying out link building campaigns and outreach
- Creating reports detailing rank, traffic, organic revenue and insights against core KPIs
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO best practices, trends and algorithm updates
- Using Google analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs and similar tools to spot trends, issues and opportunities
What You’ll Be Using:
- Screaming Frog
- Google Ads
- Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Google Sheets
- Google Meet
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to work within a full-stack digital agency as part of an innovative team who are at the very top of their game.
- An annual salary of £24k - £30k based on experience
- Working hours are flexible, based on 40hrs per week fully remote.
- Regular paid-for team lunches at the local pub.
- An annual personal development budget.
- Transparency - all members of the team have visibility on company performance.
- Autonomy - we hire experts, invest in their personal development and trust them to do their work unhindered.
- A key position in a growing business. This is a truly exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
-= NO RECRUITERS =-
£24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Work from home
- Flexible - we let you work however suits you
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place