Hi we are looking for a Journalist - Content Writer / PR assistant
We’re looking for a skilled professional who can write to journalists, bloggers, influencers and chase up coverage for our Digital Health Startup. Writing to the media with compelling and persuasive content to support our communications.
You must be able to quickly comprehend some technical information and then use it to create powerful narrative experiences that demonstrate the benefits of our products and services.
We have an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individual to temporarily join our team and experience life in a fast-growing Digital Health Tech startup.
You will work closely with a tight-knit team of talented scientist to develop a wide range of critical resources and content that help us build meaningful, long-term relationships with communities, journalists, charities, etc.
You will write to other journalists, and media communicators.
Write and edit copy for inbound marketing purposes
Work to tell the story of the value our customers have extracted from our applications
Preparing packages with content attractive for publishing
We expect you to:
- Be a people person, with a passion for sharing and learning.
- Develop written material in line with CircaGene requirements.
- Understanding the importance of our service, how we save peoples lives every day
- Interest in HEALTH and Wellbeing is a MUST
- Excellent English language knowledge.
- Being passionate about your job and taking the initiative on coming up with new ideas on how we can improve our service and content
- Have experience handling other media communications and/or writing content.
- Degree in Journalism, Communications (related)
At CircaGene we care about health and disease prevention. Having lifetime investment when you know what can you do to improve, mitigate or avoid health risks.
We are a start-up- focusing on personalised genetic testing with the added value of privacy. Patent inventors of the ultimate and World's First Incognito Genetic testing.
Note we're looking for someone to volunteer a few hours a week to help us scope this project, rather than a full-time role to start. After probation time - full-time role will be offered.
Therefore this might suit someone on furlough looking to keep busy or people expanding portfolio.