This is a broad-ranging coordination role critical to the success and expansion of the Company. You will work directly with senior management to help implement strategic project goals.
1. Support the execution of multiple projects, which may include internal and external stakeholder
2. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
3. Monitor and track projects' progress and communicate to senior management any issues as they arise
4. Tracking project performance. Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, and plans
5. Ensuring deadlines are met, with proactive problem solving
6. Provide general administrative support
7. Track and deliver on KPI's to meet the business' objectives
Skills, experience & attributes Required:
· A Bachelor's or Master's degree
· 2-4 years of proven and successful experience in project management
· Ability and desire to work collaboratively to ensure successful project execution
· Proven ability to generate and deliver reports that provide helpful insight into project details
· Highly organised and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively
· Self-motivated team player
· Proactive can-do attitude
· Happy to work on multiple projects at one time
· Effective communicator
· Fluent in English
Over the years, E2E has developed into an exciting and thriving powerhouse of entrepreneurs, investors and entrepreneurial non-execs, with ambition and innovation at its core. E2E is a trusted entrepreneurial community which has just one objective: to unlock the full potential of ambitious entrepreneurial businesses by providing an ecosystem of support services.
Our vision is to enable extraordinary entrepreneurship through our mission of acting as the main catalyst for entrepreneurial economic growth first in the UK and then internationally.
So far, we have:
- Physically brought together over 30,000 entrepreneurs at over 300 events with an excess of 250 speakers across the UK.
- Meet c.3,000 entrepreneurs per annum that we meet face to face through our events programs and meetings.
- Host an average of 42 events per annum in 10 different cities across the UK.
- Launched a £50M investment facility. We look at an average of 40 deals a month that we link to our large community of 3,000 investors ranging from business angels to Family offices.
- Introduced a NED placement platform for our members.
- Amassed an active community of 23,000 pure entrepreneurs.