LandTech empowers property developers to build the places that communities need to thrive.
The UK is in the middle of a housing shortage and it’s too difficult for property developers to build the places we need. To keep up with demand, the property industry needs to keep evolving. LandTech is part of that evolution. We’re supercharging the whole development process by building technology for every stage of a property developer's journey towards unlocking land.
We started five years ago, with two co-founders who built a product to help understand the development potential of any piece of land – LandInsight. Fast forward to now, and that product is the industry standard for sight sourcing and assessment, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success.
WHO WE ARE
At LandTech, we are very much a company that believes in understanding the preferences, passions and life purpose for all our people and meeting them there.
It’s understanding that families and outside life are important.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, unlimited holiday, and a commitment to transition into a remote-first company by 2021, having listened to employee needs in our internal surveys.
It’s understanding that we are all multi-dimensional beings, and not just working ones.
That’s why we financially invest in both professional and personal development for all employees to help make that happen; from finally taking those driving lessons, to booking that father-daughter art class they have always wanted to do. We’re just focused on being a great place to work, but we’re happy to have picked up some awards along the way:
- Winner of the UK Customer Experience - Employee Empowerment Awards 2020
- Winner at the UK Employee Experience Awards - Employee Engagement 2020
- Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for - Sales Confidence, 2018 & 2019
- Excellence in People Development - PropTech, 2018
- Fastest-growing Business - PropTech, 2018
Our mission in the sales team is sourcing and acquiring new customers. We show the world why our flagship product (LandInsight) is considered by many of the biggest and most respected names in the property industry to be the ‘go-to’ tool for Land sourcing and assessment.
Thanks to great product market fit combined with a smooth sales process and bundles of talent we have seen year-on-year consistent growth, both in revenue and headcount. We have a high-performance sales culture with data at the heart of everything we do. We celebrate each other's success and are proud of our collaborative work environment!
Reporting to a Sales Manager, you’ll be representing LandTech and our flagship product LandInsight. Your purpose is to lead the charge for new business by proactively reaching out to potential customers, qualifying leads and arranging meetings with property companies across the UK.
- Learning everything there is to know about LandInsight, you’ll gain a deep and comprehensive understanding of how our product meets customers needs so you can answer all questions
- Generating leads and identifying appropriate prospects using tools like Linkedin and Salesforce so you’ll never be short of businesses to contact and people to speak to
- Reaching out to cold prospects on the phone without hesitation, making effective and engaging qualifying sales calls to keep a constant flow of qualified leads and meetings coming in for the wider sales team
- Working with both the Sales and Marketing team you’ll be helping to build lead generation strategies and tactics to improve the quality and quantity of leads
- Building relationships within the industry to become the go-to person for landInsight
- Planning and organising your daily schedule meticulously, efficiency is key to success!
- Coordinating with other sales reps to maintain monthly targets, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring when required
- Completing all of the above will result in you building a constant and stable pipeline of qualified business for the wider sales team to close, you will see your impact day-to-day, month-to-month
- Successful completion of meeting target ramp-up period:
- Month 1: 10 meetings booked
- Month 2: 25 meetings booked
- Booking 2 meetings per day for the wider team (following ramp-up period)
- Experience using CRM software
Nice to Have:
- Previous exposure to Salesforce
- Previous experience using Google Suite
- Sales experience - phone-based selling
Nice to Have:
- SaaS experience
- Previous experience in a Sales Development Representative role
- Organisation and planning
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Cultural Citizenship
WHAT MAKES YOU A LANDTECH’ER
- Open - We are honest, collaborative and trusting, rooted in humility and a respect for creativity, sensitivity and differences
- Empower - We actively enable personal and professional growth by providing opportunity, autonomy and support
- Home - We are welcoming, inclusive and nurturing, believing work is a place where people can feel comfortable, cared for and happy
These are our values. And we live them every day.
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3 days annual holiday for company trips/events
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- £500 Professional Growth fund
- £500 Personal Growth fund
- Working from home fund for new starters
- Private Health Insurance with AXA
- Life Insurance up to 4 x your annual salary
- Day off on your Birthday
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Remote Working
- Summer Fridays
- Increased Pension
- 3 Year Anniversary Reward
- Flexible Bank Holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- Referral Bonus
- Focus on culture