Works like a charm every single time.
Now we’ve got your attention - we need an Account Manager, and if you’re reading this, chances are that you’re looking for a job in social. How handy!
Don’t worry - we’re not going to launch into a 40 point list of requirements involving 25 years of experience, knowledge of Australian politics, and the ability to work at 3am on a Saturday. First, we’d actually like to convince you to work here. There’s no point checking if you fit the bill for us if we don’t fit the bill for you!
So, who are we?
In a nutshell, we’re a social media agency.
Born in 2016 with a team number you could fit on half a hand, we’re now a 30-strong family of creators, analysts, specialists, enthusiasts, deep-thinkers, boundary-pushers and list-makers (see what I did there?).
Our mission is to help build brands we believe in and have fun while we’re doing it! That’s why we’ve won quite a few awards, not just for our work, but also for our workplace. Awards like the ‘Top 100 Best Places to Work’. That’s quite a biggun’ for a job posting.
You can see more of what we’re about here (and see our smiling faces on the ‘About Us’ page*):
*If you can guess who wrote this job posting, you’re automatically guaranteed a job offer**
**OK - I’ve just been told I don’t have the authority to say things like this, but it might be fun to guess anyway.
Less about us, more about you.
We are looking for someone awesome with a self-starter attitude to become a dedicated Account Manager here at Spin.
You will be in charge of managing a range of accounts, responsible for building strong relationships with these clients and helping them achieve their goals. Working alongside 3 fellow Account Managers, you will be working as part of a close-knit team (or ‘pod’ as we call them here!) but will often also collaborate with other pods including our in-house design pod.
With this role, comes a heap of opportunities to develop and grow within our business. Are you our next social media superstar? If so, we’d love to see what you’re made of!
Here’s what you’ll be doing...
- Proactive management of client relationships. Regularly engaging with clients over the phone, via email or in person. You’ll be working to ensure that everything is delivered on time and in line with your client’s business goals whilst applying original thought to build solutions to client problems and communicating this in a clear and direct way.
- Monthly reporting of KPIs. You must have an eye for analysing data and producing insightful reports for your clients so they know about all the great stuff we're doing.
- The briefing, creating and approving of creative, scheduling content and boosting content through paid advertising.
- Setting up and managing Facebook Advertising Campaigns.
- Managing freelance content writers.
Here’s what we need from you...
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role is vital (agency side preferable).
- Proven experience maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
- A genuine interest in the industry with a curiosity to learn and develop.
- An understanding of both organic and paid social, as well an understanding of the wider marketing world.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Highly proficient using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and content scheduling tools (Facebook Ads Manager is a plus)
- A self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative, with the ability to foresee problems and find solutions before they become major issues.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a pro at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A creative mind.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience)
- Time: 38 Hours/Week
- Location: Waterloo, London
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
- A chance to play a part and make a difference in a young, rapidly developing brand whilst building your career.
- We have a flexi- working policy, where you are free to WFH when you like.
- Two-holiday policies, choose between 25 holiday days or 20 holiday days and 20 remote working days (whereby you must work 6 hours between UK hours of 7am-7pm).
- Access to Spill Chat - a mental health support app with real-life therapists to make sure you feel supported, check it out here!
- 4PM finishes every Friday (did someone say drinks?)
- Lots of pub trips, monthly socials and an annual team trip!