Capable individual wanted for PA role for exciting communication company in rapid growth stage.
Are you looking for a meaningful role where you can make a positive difference?
We are looking for a bright, ambitious and capable individual to join our team as we enter an exciting phase of expansion. It is important to have an energetic can-do and helpful attitude, be incredibly organised, plenty of initiative and to be passionate about personal development.
Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. You will be joining a small and passionate team, who are committed to delivering quality and excellence, and being of real value in the world. The working environment is stimulating and dynamic, and new ideas can be implemented quickly.
We’re looking for a full time PA to support the CEO of London Speech Workshop. The role will involve scheduling appointments and regular PA duties as well as getting involved in all the creative projects in the company, business and strategy, developing ideas, being a sounding board, taking minutes, writing up documents and supporting the team.
Even though we are well-established, we have a start-up vibe; we expect you to have a 'can do' attitude and bring ideas to the table. If you want a job where you can make a difference, where your voice matters and you can grow quickly within the company then we would love you to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist CEO with all creative projects, recruitment, training and more
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for CEO
- Some personal PA duties
- Support with recruiting coaches and team as we expand
- Transcribing voice notes from the CEO on new courses, marketing content etc.
- Developing and editing manuals for our programmes
Where are we based?
The head office team all work from home (in and around London) – we are used to this work situation and we use Google Hangouts, Asana, Zoom, Slack and WhatsApp to share and connect on a daily basis. In normal times, we meet up 1 – 3 days a week in Central London so you should be within commuting distance of London.
The person we’re looking for has/is:
- A warm and positive personality.
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative, self-motivated and ready to roll sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure without compromising on quality, prioritising to meet deadlines.
- A quick and efficient worker with a high attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Confident using software such as Microsoft Office, GMail, Google Drive, CRM System etc.
- High-achieving attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years as PA or office manager / customer service experience.
- A passion for the personal development industry and a drive to learn about business
- Good homeworking set up
What we offer
- Being an important part of a boutique business and able to really make a difference and see tangible results.
- Work closely with the Director and join our warm and passionate team.
- Contributing to making people’s lives more fulfilled and giving value.
- Lots of room to grow and develop, take on more responsibility and be part of a growing business
- The chance to join a company who really care about personal development, and offer a £300 yearly learning budget.
- Support and structure around your personal journey from the CEO ensuring you are growing and we are using your talents.
- Performance related annual bonus.
- Flexible working from home.
- Work closely with the director helping get new projects off the ground - this job is the opposite of a small cog in a big wheel
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SALARY: £26,000 to £32,000 pro-rata depending on experience
HOURS: Office hours 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
ANNUAL LEAVE: 24 days per year pro-rata from the starting date.
PLACE OF WORK: Home working with some days in Central London (from June 2021)
Application: please email CAREERS@LONDONSPEECHWORKSHOP.COM with your CV and a brief covering letter/ email outlining your experience.
We would also love a brief voice memo (1 minute) outlining:
- Your full name
- Why you are excited by the idea of working for us / think you are a good fit for the role
- Your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations