Our aim is to connect aspiring professionals to their perfect match.
We work with a variety of companies, our clients, who offer a wide range of placements in different fields! These placements are for anyone regardless of age, previous experience, location, or outside interests.
During your placement, you will have access to various training, access to helpful tools, full team support, and regular review calls about your progress, any questions or concerns, and potential future opportunities.
You can quickly become a leader and manage a team of your own. Or you can work in a more client-facing role and enhance your networking skills by making connections and building relationships.
Benefits of Crestwave programme
- You have the opportunity (and time) to focus on other responsibilities outside of your work with us.
- Gain all experience that you need if you’re looking for a career change
- Great references for future job applications
- Expanding your network with social and work connections
- Creating your own brand and potential for improving your search rank
Benefits of the Content Writing programme
- Work from the office or from home
- Flexible working hours
- Exponential learning
- A unique work experience being fully remote with a start-up
- Build your portfolio
- Work across multiple clients
- Get writing qualifications and on-the-job training
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven person to help drive forward our client’s ambitious growth plans throughout 2021 and beyond. You will be an important part of a tight-knit team who have a hands-on approach and are passionate about taking the business to the next level.
The course content writer is an integral part of our client’s team. We are looking for someone that will help build out excellent content for our companies in relation to their services.
There will be a focus upon SEO, Lead Generation, R&D Tax, Forex Research, Podcast Lead Generation and more :)
We are looking for someone who prides themselves on their speed of communication, attention-to-detail, and meticulous planning skills, but can adapt to change in a very fast-moving environment.
A strong understanding of digital marketing is essential, as are exceptional people and communication skills to help develop team members who you will manage directly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation of content, 5-20k words per week
- Content strategy planning
Required skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience in blog writing across a variety of niches (look up Backlinko - study his style)
- Experience with SEO is preferred
- Experience with WordPress templates
- Being punctual and quick to respond and communicate-daily
- Ability to write with authority about different subjects and link writing to our clients naturally
- The tone should be informative and conversational
- Extensive research is not required but we expect some understanding of the subject matter and target site so that content fits seamlessly on the site
- Proofreading is vital
- Proven people management track record
- Incredibly fast learner
- MUST BE NATIVE ENGLISH