Our aim is to connect aspiring professionals to their perfect match.
We work with a variety of companies, our clients, who offer a wide range of placements in different fields! These placements are for anyone regardless of age, previous experience, location, or outside interests.
During your placement, you will have access to various training, access to helpful tools, full team support, and regular review calls about your progress, any questions or concerns, and potential future opportunities.
You can quickly become a leader and manage a team of your own. Or you can work in a more client-facing role and enhance your networking skills by making connections and building relationships.
Benefits of Crestwave programme
- You have the opportunity (and time) to focus on other responsibilities outside of your work with us.
- Gain all experience that you need if you’re looking for a career change
- Great references for future job applications
- Expanding your network with social and work connections
- Creating your own brand and potential for improving your search rank
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven person who will be responsible for marketing and publicizing our client’s services. A person that has a spirit of initiative, works well with others, can develop concepts, has knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and software.
There will be a focus on developing our client’s and software brands through thought, leadership, content creation, design, research, and other steep learning-based tasks.
We are looking for someone who prides themselves on their speed of communication, attention-to-detail, and meticulous planning skills, but can adapt to change in a very fast-moving environment.
A strong understanding of digital marketing is essential, as are exceptional people and communication skills to work with an entirely remote team.
POSSIBLE responsibilities will include:
- UI Design
- Software and sites audits.
- Creation of "Mock-ups".
- Design web pages so that information is easy to find, read, and understand.
- Continual learning of material design and software app design.
- Generating clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team that includes marketers, creative directors, and product managers in order to create compelling designs.
- Translating information about the client’s business and customers into designs that are visually enticing, easy to understand, and emotionally impactful.
Required skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to receive, interpret, and implement constructive feedback from project stakeholders into your design work.
- Have a strong eye for design and ability to implement that.
- UX Knowledge
- UI Design
- Being punctual and quick to respond and communicate-daily.
- Ability to create "Mock-Ups"
- Experience with App Design and a willingness to continue to learn.
- Direct experience in developing SaaS applications.
- Great skills in using Bootstrap.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Products.
- Working Knowledge of Material Design.
- Ability to work on Front-end design and development of websites and web applications (responsive design).
- Experience with WordPress, Shopify and similar website builders.