Springpod was born from our desire to transform the way young people engage with employers and universities. We empower students to take control of their career path by connecting them with leading employers and education providers. From work experience placements to apprenticeships and beyond, we are determined to help students discover their future career through innovative and modern engagement platforms- before they leave education.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, hungry and target driven Partnerships Managers to join the Springpod team and help drive Springpod’s awareness within the following verticals - Further Education, Employer and Public Sector. The role will consist of generating new business and managing existing relationships to drive up-sells and renewals. The individual will ideally be located in the North of England to align with the overall business sales strategy.
We support some of the most exciting companies in the World. These include Airbus, NHS, Jaguar Land Rover, Cancer Research UK, Nestle, Fujitsu, HSBC, Deloitte and many more. As well as working with all education institutions across the sector with a view to expand internationally.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to create opportunities.
- Strategically develop, nurture and close new business.
- Account management, to drive further revenue from clients and ensuring exceptional customer service
- Updating our CRM, managing your own pipeline and reporting back on active deals
- 2-3 years proven strategic sales experience and a track record of success in B2B sales, taking leads from discovery to close
- Confidence in selling an innovative technology solution, taking both online demos and face-to-face meetings
- Experience selling edtech, HR tech, marketing technology or digital media
- Experience with deal sizes of £5k - £50k+, and sales cycle taking 1 - 3 months
- Experience using HubSpot CRM or Salesforce
- Experience in the student recruitment sector (preferable)
- Ideally candidates need to be based near Manchester or Liverpool
- Fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management
- Competitive salary and commission structure (OTE - 50K+)
- Very sociable team with monthly team incentives
- The ability to work remotely
- Training & CPD budget