We’re Instant Impact, the in-house recruitment experts. We work in-house as an extension of our clients’ HR function and provide the team, tech, marketing, and expertise that they need to hire the very best diverse talent. In addition to recruiting high quality talent directly we work closely with HR to define and execute recruitment strategies ranging from improving diversity to taking advantage of new opportunities presented by remote working. Current partnerships include a fast-growth tech scale-up, an international pricing & strategy consultancy, a global market research agency and a project to recruit the next generation of budding entrepreneurs!
We’re a fun and friendly bunch who are an extremely values driven organisation, constantly looking to build trusting relationships and to make the most of every opportunity. 2020 was a pivotal year for us and we have the foundations in place that will allow us to fly. We’re now looking to grow the team with an ambitious Talent Acquisition Partner from a Tech recruitment background.
This is not a 360 recruitment role. This is not a plain account management role. This is a fully integrated talent role with some exceptional and fast growing clients where they have effectively outsourced their internal recruitment to us, with you as part of their internal team and in come cases heading it all up! The role of a Talent Acquisition Partner will vary hugely depending on the client you're working with, but will broadly include:
- Advising on recruitment strategy including process improvement, employer brand, interview training & assessment methods
- Supporting and sometimes leading on relationship management with senior stakeholders
- The opportunity to manage our Talent Associates depending on the size and nature of a project
- Undertaking recruitment delivery for an array of roles
- Improving diversity and inclusion within our clients workforce
- The ability to get involved with some of our key internal projects
This could be the role for you if ..
- You’re an experienced Talent professional with at least 2 years experience, with a track record of delivering recruitment projects from either an internal or agency background
- You have a background of recruiting in to the tech industry
- You’re client and candidate focussed, passionate about delivering the very best experience
- You’re excited to join a fast-growth business with plenty of progression opportunities
- You’re looking for a highly consultative account management role with no active BD
- You want to reap the benefits of an internal recruitment role in an agency environment
- You’re a self starter and comfortable working on projects independently and also collaboratively
- You’re happy to get stuck in where you’re needed on some of our contingent projects
- You’re a strategic thinker, a problem solver and like to think outside of the box
We can offer you
- Competitive basic salary and additional 15% bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A charity volunteer day
- Collaborative team who celebrate successes
- A values and purpose-led organisation with a flat structure
- Mapped out training plan with a clear progression path and lots of coaching given
- A friendly, supportive and honest culture
- A flexible working model with the ability to work from home, our London Waterloo hub and onsite with your client!