If the idea of inspiring millions of people to live more fulfilling lives by helping them explore their subconscious minds deeply excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
After launching our app just over a month ago we have organically attracted over 150,000 users as well as the attention of major press from Forbes to Vice to The Times. Seeing the huge positive impact of our product and with seed-stage financing in place, we are seeking a passionate, eclectic and inspired team who will work alongside our Founders Jay and Tom to take our vision and the technology that supports it to the next level.
You will be given full responsibility for every aspect of the Android codebase, building the second generation Lumenate App and translating meaningful experiences into clean, elegant and scalable code. We want someone to come in and blow us away with their skills and knowledge, and show us what it really means to code.
Are you ready to join our journey to make mobile tech more inspiring than ever, creating game-changing user experiences and taking on the likes of Headspace and Calm along the way?
Need to have skills
- Deep knowledge of native Android development
- Experience of native Android full stack development
- Proven experience of developing and shipping an app from a concept to 10,000 MAU (debugging, performance profiling and optimization)
Need to have attitude
- A genuine passion for what Lumenate does
- A desire to take full ownership and accountability of the app
- Grit, entrepreneurial spirit and experience in a startup environment
Nice to have
- Bristol (UK) based
- Segment specific experience (health / wellbeing / psychedelic therapy)
Perks of joining the Lumenate team
- Inspiration Quest - we take building an inspired team seriously, that’s why every year we will fund you to go on a trip designed around finding inspiration. Whether you want to go on a one week silent meditation retreat, hike through the mountains or learn something new, we’ll make it happen!
- Rapidly growing vision led business (with large development plans)
- Flexibility of work hours and holidays - If you need a break, take it! We care about what you deliver, not how
- Competitive remuneration through salary and equity
If you are interested in applying please send through your CV, a cover letter and a link to previous work (e.g. apps you’ve worked on or a Github repository)!