We are a startup based out of London revolutionising private investments with an impact mindset. To assist us with our goals and operations we are developing a fintech platform that would look at benefitting all involved stakeholders and more particularly the startup ecosystem and society. We are also developing a proprietary machine-learning algorithm that would benefit all stakeholders through a digitised data-driven platform.
We are currently at beta stage.
- Be a part of the core development team and work closely with the product manager to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build a scalable application
- Develop Data structures, databases and implement algorithms
- API design, creation and integrations
- Data-visualization and business intelligence products, both internal and customer-facing
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in Startups or Financial Services.
- Knowledge of Java, Python,Node JS and R would be ideal
- Experience in design and development of Full Stack applications with Familiarity in React.js, Node.js and Go, preferred
- Be both a highly technical and a hands-on coder
- Implement and operate agile development best practices in a fast-paced environment
- Champion engineering excellence and culture
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Establish metrics for regular assessment/improvement
- Scale and improve product architecture and service interoperability
Why Join Us?
This represents a unique opportunity to get first-hand insight into the alternative investment and startup ecosystem. You will play a crucial part in a small team, supporting Partners and other team members in all investment and business growth tasks, which will give a holistic overview of the startups, fintech and investment ecosystem.
The role will provide a great chance to learn, build your network and accelerate your career. The role will involve directly working with the Founder of the company.
Full Tech stack is not decided yet. Please provide previous work, Github links, portfolio if available.