FutureLearn is looking for an ambitious and growth-focused affiliate marketing executive to join its Marketing team. You’ll be as passionate about driving revenue as you are about building and maintaining relationships, with strong analytical skills to help you drive better business decisions.
You’ll be primarily responsible for developing and supporting the growth of affiliates, and implementing best in class affiliate marketing practices. Working in a small team, it’s important that you have strong collaboration and communication skills, with a drive to get stuck in and get things done.
Ideally, you’ll have a few years of experience under your belt in the affiliate marketing space. You’ll be passionate about growth strategies and you’ll have some account management experience.
- Support senior management on affiliate and partner marketing activities through optimising current networks
- Drive higher revenue by exploring new opportunities with strategic partners and building strong relationships with new and existing affiliates
- Setup affiliate campaigns on the Rakuten platform, guaranteeing perfect accuracy of CPA increases, tenancy payments, and bonuses
- Activate campaigns by working with affiliate networks and direct partners
- Support promotions and new product launches
- Support the Affiliate Marketing Manager on key campaigns and account management, delivering ideas and execution across: Publisher recruitment, campaign management, and Reporting
- Delivering analysis and commentary to help stakeholders understand affiliate performance
We’d love to meet, someone with…
- 1-3 years’ experience in managing affiliate programs and partnership experience
- Strong eye for detail
- Solid negotiation skills
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Google analytics or similar tools
- Strong financial evaluation and performance marketing management skills
- Ability to adapt to new processes in a changing environment
- Self motivated and proactive
- Rakuten experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working for all
- 28 days of Annual Leave plus UK Public Holidays
- Roll over up to 5 days Holiday
- Buy and Sell up to 5 days Holiday
- Personal ‘recharge’ days, no questions asked
- Personal budget for development and training
- 18 weeks of FutureLearn Maternity Pay and Adoption Pay (at your full basic pay)
- 6 weeks of FutureLearn Paternity Pay (at your full basic pay)
- Sabbatical Leave (up to 3 months of unpaid leave after 3 years)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charity work – 1 day dedicated to a charity of your choice
- Free upgraded access on any FutureLearn short course and course fee waiver for Open University
At the moment, all FutureLearners work from home. When it is safe to go back into office, the working environment will be stimulating and fun, with lots of opportunities to collaborate, enjoy healthy snacks, good coffee and work out in the gym.
Once the office is open again this role will be a full time, office based role with a lot of flexibility to work remotely. We are still keen to meet you even if you are not London based. All interviews will be held online, via Zoom. Please let us know if you need any special arrangements for your interviews.
FutureLearn is a leading social learning platform formed in December 2012 by The Open University and is now jointly owned by The Open University and The SEEK Group. FutureLearn has over 10 million people signed up worldwide. FutureLearn uses design, technology and partnerships to create enjoyable, credible and flexible short online courses, microcredentials, as well as undergraduate and postgraduate degrees that improve working lives. It partners with over a quarter of the world’s top universities, as well as organisations such as Accenture, the British Council, CIPD, Raspberry Pi and Health Education England (HEE). It’s also involved in government-backed initiatives to address skills gaps such as The Institute of Coding and the National Centre for Computing Education
DIVERSITY IS CORE TO FUTURELEARN
We believe diversity matters and want to create an environment where that diversity can flourish. We encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, race or disability.
We encourage freelancers and people who have been made redundant as a result of COVID-19 to apply for opportunities at FutureLearn. We believe that in these difficult times, good employers have to rise to the occasion and play their part in the community. At FutureLearn, we take care of each other.