LandTech empowers property developers to build the places that communities need to thrive.
The UK is in the middle of a housing shortage and it’s too difficult for property developers to build the places we need. To keep up with demand, the property industry needs to keep evolving. LandTech is part of that evolution. We’re supercharging the whole development process by building technology for every stage of a property developer's journey towards unlocking land.
We started five years ago, with two co-founders who built a product to help understand the development potential of any piece of land – LandInsight. Fast forward to now, and that product is the industry standard for sight sourcing and assessment, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success.
At LandTech, we believe in understanding the preferences, passions and life purpose for all our people and meeting them there.
It’s understanding that families and outside life are important.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, unlimited holiday, and a commitment to transition into a remote-first company by 2021, having listened to employee needs in our internal surveys.
It’s understanding that we are all multi-dimensional beings, and not just working ones.
That’s why we financially invest in both professional and personal development for all employees to help make that happen; from finally taking those driving lessons, to booking that father-daughter art class they have always wanted to do. We’re just focused on being a great place to work, but we’re happy to have picked up some awards along the way:
- Winner of the UK Customer Experience - Employee Empowerment Awards 2020
- Winner at the UK Employee Experience Awards - Employee Engagement 2020
- Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for - Sales Confidence, 2018 & 2019
- Excellence in People Development - PropTech, 2018
- Fastest-growing Business - PropTech, 2018
The Product Team at LandTech is a diverse mix of Designers and Product Managers who share some core values. We’re curious, we have a passion for deeply understanding our users’ needs and we’re determined to deliver high quality user experiences.
We do a lot of research to figure out what matters to our users, determine which problems we want to solve and in what order. Once we’ve homed in on a problem we work collaboratively to design and test the solution, build it and launch. We’re growing quickly so there’s always exciting new projects in the pipeline.
This role will play a crucial part in revamping the planning policy data layer of LandInsight (Our flagship product!) through identifying opportunities to develop our policy data proposition further. Planning policy is a vital component in our clients’ user journey as it allows us to check policy constraints and restrictions - such as flood zones and conservation areas - early on. As we take our products internationally this role will also have a great impact by defining the planning policy data sources and attributes relevant in different markets.
- You will manage the policy data product backlog, and lead sprint planning and scoping sessions, bringing an ability to prioritize and execute to our data services
- You will develop a deep understanding of our users, our business objectives, our data and our technology
- You will help identify opportunities to develop our policy data proposition further
- You will use market research techniques to capture and translate user requirements into actionable tasks. You will write user stories and define acceptance criteria
- You will prioritise and manage the upcoming data refreshes within our policy datasets in order to keep all our policy data up-to-date
- You will help develop and refine our data model to ensure new features and products are added in a way that delivers a coherent, intuitive user experience.
- You will act as the first point of contact with the rest of the business for policy data queries. In particular, You'll support the customer success, marketing and sales teams, helping to resolve customer issues by providing expertise on the product. That includes updating product documentation, validating bugs and leading demos
- You’ll be an expert in the systems we use to manage customer analytics, including MixPanel and ProductBoard. You’ll identify your own insights based on robust analytics to highlight future product opportunities
- You'll collaborate with developers, designers, senior product managers on the conception and delivery of new features
- You’ll support in the planning of projects and help oversee the delivery of releases using agile principles.
- Become the expert for the planning policy data sources within LandInsight
- Establish the global LandInsight planning policy data strategy together with the Data Product Manager
- Review, evaluate and manage the update of the data sources and source logic within LandInsight’s planning policy layer using a data driven approach
- A consummate team player, adept at managing relationships and collaborating with stakeholders across the whole business
- Analytically and commercially minded, organised, curious and action-orientated
- Subject matter knowledge of key data and analytics technologies
- An appreciation of the benefits of evidence-led product management
- A passion for learning and developing your product management skillset
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, creative problem solving and structured communication skills
- Ability to manage own time proactively and identify prioritised tasks
- Focus on attention to detail
- Experience in managing successful delivery in an Agile software environment to deliver customer-led outcomes
- Experience in real estate is not required, but very beneficial
- Result & Quality Focused - Advanced Level
- Project Management - Intermediate Level
- Research & Data Analytics - Intermediate Level
- Customer Focused - Intermediate Level
- Communication - Intermediate Level
- Strategic - Foundation Level
- Interpersonal Effectiveness - Foundation Level
- Critical Thinking - Foundation Level
- Global Citizenship - Intermediate Level
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A LANDTECH’ER
- Open - We are honest, collaborative and trusting, rooted in humility and a respect for creativity, sensitivity and differences
- Empower - We actively enable personal and professional growth by providing opportunity, autonomy and support
- Home - We are welcoming, inclusive and nurturing, believing work is a place where people can feel comfortable, cared for and happy
These are our values. And we live them every day.
Want proof? Click Here
Do you share our values? Then join our journey.
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3 days annual holiday for company trips/events
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- £500 Professional Growth fund
- £500 Personal Growth fund
- Working from home fund for new starters
- Private Health Insurance with AXA
- Life Insurance up to 4 x your annual salary
- Day off on your Birthday
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Remote Working
- Summer Fridays
- Increased Pension
- 3 Year Anniversary Reward
- Flexible Bank Holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- Referral Bonus
- Focus on culture