👥 A bit about us.
Placed is a mobile-first recruitment platform built for Gen Z & Millennials and high churn service industries. Using intelligent profiling and algorithm-based matching, Placed reboots the online presence for employers and allows candidates to discover jobs in a brand new way.
Our vision is to disrupt the current recruitment process for placing junior to mid-level positions, and become the number 1 talent attraction platform for our sector. Our clients include major retailers, hospitality, logistics and care companies such as O2, Lidl Iceland, Park Plaza, Black Sheep Coffee, Cote Restaurants and Orchard Care.
In 2021, Placed is expanding fast. We are launching in various new cities across the UK and are looking to triple our current team size within the next 9-12 months. We are looking for someone who is extremely passionate and excited to be a part of a mission-driven start-up that is changing the face of recruitment.
📣 A bit about the role.
We are looking for a B2B sales hunter to help us further grow our business and lead our partnerships with enterprise clients.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience in building relationships with large organisations, understands large organisational structures and is confident selling to Director-level decision-makers.
Selling into enterprise clients is relatively new for us, although we have already had great early success and have a roster of high profile clients. We’re looking for someone who is knowledgeable within this field and thrives on working in a fast-moving environment.
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients and take strategic ownership of business development
- Drive deals through the full sales cycle, from prospecting and initial discovery, through platform demos and to final closing, ensuring that customers receive the highest level of service in each stage
- Working to sales targets and maximising all opportunities to achieve the best results
- Produce highly customer focussed proposals and presentations
- Organise and conduct well-qualified meetings with key decision-makers
- Negotiate effectively with the clients and close contracts linking costs to solution value
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Work alongside the rest of the business (marketing and product team, external partners and stakeholders) to continually improve and develop the product, service and business.
👋 A bit about you.
- Extensive experience and passion for ‘hunting’ enterprise clients
- Commercial mindset
- Minimum 6 years experience within sales, ideally selling software or tech solutions
- Experience within HR tech, recruitment solutions is a plus but not a requirement
- Enthusiastic, self motivated & hungry for success
- Ability to articulate with and lead Enterprise meetings with senior stakeholders in a corporate environment
- Entrepreneurial flair and passion for start-ups - Not afraid to wear multiple hats, get your hands dirty, and do whatever is needed to scale Placed. You should be eager to rapidly grow and develop with the company, capable of taking on greater responsibility as the team grows and expands
- Proven track record building long-lasting client relationships
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Base salary depending on experience and uncapped commission (base salary £45-60k + 100% OTE)
- Early Employee option scheme
- The opportunity to shape the company as well as the role and sales function. Being a big part and leading how we develop success with enterprise clients
- Build an amazing network of clients, HR professionals and sales leaders within the HR tech start-up space
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs
- Great central London office location