LandTech empowers property developers to build the places that communities need to thrive.
The UK is in the middle of a housing shortage and it’s too difficult for property developers to build the places we need. To keep up with demand, the property industry needs to keep evolving. LandTech is part of that evolution. We’re supercharging the whole development process by building technology for every stage of a property developer's journey towards unlocking land.
We started five years ago, with two co-founders who built a product to help understand the development potential of any piece of land – LandInsight. Fast forward to now, and that product is the industry standard for site sourcing and assessment, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success.
At LandTech, we believe in understanding the preferences, passions and life purpose for all our people and meeting them there.
It’s understanding that families and outside life are important.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, unlimited unpaid holiday, and a commitment to transition into a remote-first company by 2021, having listened to employee needs in our internal surveys.
It’s understanding that we are all multi-dimensional beings, and not just working ones.
That’s why we financially invest in both professional and personal development for all employees to help make that happen; from finally taking those driving lessons to booking that father-daughter art class they have always wanted to do. We’re just focused on being a great place to work, but we’re happy to have picked up some awards along the way:
- Winner of the UK Customer Experience - Employee Empowerment Awards 2020
- Winner at the UK Employee Experience Awards - Employee Engagement 2020
- Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for - Sales Confidence, 2018 & 2019
- Excellence in People Development - PropTech, 2018
- Fastest-growing Business - PropTech, 2018
The innovation department at LandTech is where our incubator products start their journey. We bring together a small team to explore, build and launch new products into high growth markets. It is a start-up within a scale-up, fostering the agility of an early stage tech product; with the support and experience of an industry leading PropTech
The wider Product Team at LandTech is a diverse mix of Designers and Product Managers who share some core values. We’re curious, we have a passion for deeply understanding our users’ needs and we’re determined to deliver high quality user experiences.
Once we’ve homed in on a problem we work collaboratively to design and test the solution, build it and launch. We foster a culture of innovation, exploration and strive to find simple solutions to complex problems.
As an Innovation Product Manager, you will have an immediate and visible impact on the roadmap of a new products and be comfortable delivering under high expectations. You will be a consummate team player, comfortable in an environment that is fast paced, frequently pivoting, adept at managing relationships and collaborating across the whole business. You will report primarily to the Senior Product Manager and Heads Of Innovation, and play a strategic part in translating the innovation product’s high-level vision and goals into actionable tasks. You will prioritise work, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with your design and engineering colleagues.
- You will be working alongside innovation designers and engineers to iteratively conceive, prototype, build, deliver and test new functionality within the product. From research to definition, stakeholder management to design and delivery, you will oversee the end to end production of new product enhancements.
- You will conceive and execute user research (typically leveraging a blend of user data, calls and surveys) and translate the insights into compelling recommendations
- You will be data driven, conceiving and monitoring success metrics for new and existing features to determine their impact and challenge our assumptions about what matters to users
- You will help us develop an efficient product development process by identifying and removing roadblocks to help realise product milestones
- You will work with engineers to write user stories and acceptance criteria,
- You will work with a designer to produce mockups and prototypes of new features or enhancements to existing features
- You will prioritise requirements into product releases, and lead planning and scoping sessions
- You will manage the product backlog, reviewing, sorting and prioritising the problems we’re trying to solve
- You will contribute to the vision of the product, be aware of the competitive landscape, and help us deliver the company wide strategy
- Results-orientated, a self-starter, with the ability to juggle several projects at once
- Curious - always asking why
- Detail obsessed
- Excellent communication skills in a range of contexts, whether talking through a problem with an engineer or presenting your teams' plans to LandTech’s leadership team
- A good understanding of digital design and what makes good or bad UI/UX
- Ability to demonstrate/show strong judgement and make pragmatic trade-offs (e.g new feature development vs. feature optimization; quick wins vs. strategic initiatives).
- Able to practically apply product management techniques appropriate to the situation at hand
- Minimum 3 to 4 years product management experience
- Experience scaling a product
- Experience of bringing your own ideas to a feature or a product
- Experience of B2B SaaS software solutions
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in PropTech or Property
- Research & Data Analytics - Advanced Level
- Customer Focused - Advanced Level
- Communication - Advanced Level
- Strategic - Intermediate Level
- Interpersonal Effectiveness - Intermediate Level
- Result & Quality Focused - Intermediate Level
- Critical Thinking - Intermediate Level
- Project Management - Intermediate Level
- Creativity - Intermediate Level
- Global Citizenship - Intermediate Level
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A LANDTECH’ER
- Open - We are honest, collaborative and trusting, rooted in humility and a respect for creativity, sensitivity and differences
- Empower - We actively enable personal and professional growth by providing opportunity, autonomy and support
- Home - We are welcoming, inclusive and nurturing, believing work is a place where people can feel comfortable, cared for and happy
These are our values. And we live them every day.
Want proof? Click Here
Do you share our values? Then join our journey.
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3 days annual holiday for company trips/events
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- £500 Professional Growth fund
- £500 Personal Growth fund
- Working from home fund for new starters
- Private Health Insurance with AXA
- Life Insurance up to 4 x your annual salary
- Day off on your Birthday
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Remote Working
- Summer Fridays
- Increased Pension
- 3 Year Anniversary Reward
- Flexible Bank Holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- Referral Bonus
- Focus on culture