LandTech empowers property developers to build the places that communities need to thrive.
The UK is in the middle of a housing shortage and it’s too difficult for property developers to build the places we need. To keep up with demand, the property industry needs to keep evolving. LandTech is part of that evolution. We’re supercharging the whole development process by building technology for every stage of a property developer's journey towards unlocking land.
We started five years ago, with two co-founders who built a product to help understand the development potential of any piece of land – LandInsight. Fast forward to now, and that product is the industry standard for sight sourcing and assessment, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success.
At LandTech, we believe in understanding the preferences, passions and life purpose for all our people and meeting them there.
It’s understanding that families and outside life are important.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, unlimited holiday, and a commitment to transition into a remote-first company by 2021, having listened to employee needs in our internal surveys.
It’s understanding that we are all multi-dimensional beings, and not just working ones.
That’s why we financially invest in both professional and personal development for all employees to help make that happen; from finally taking those driving lessons, to booking that father-daughter art class they have always wanted to do. We’re just focused on being a great place to work, but we’re happy to have picked up some awards along the way:
- Winner of the UK Customer Experience - Employee Empowerment Awards 2020
- Winner at the UK Employee Experience Awards - Employee Engagement 2020
- Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for - Sales Confidence, 2018 & 2019
- Excellence in People Development - PropTech, 2018
- Fastest-growing Business - PropTech, 2018
The innovation department at LandTech is where our incubator products start their journey. We bring together a small team to explore, build and launch new products into high growth markets. It is a start up within a scale up, fostering the agility of an early stage tech product; with the support and experience of an industry leading PropTech.
The wider Product team at LandTech is a diverse mix of Designers and Product Managers who share some core values. We’re curious, we have a passion for deeply understanding our users’ needs and we’re determined to deliver high quality user experiences.
Once we’ve homed in on a problem we work collaboratively to design and test the solution, build it and launch. We foster a culture of innovation, exploration and strive to find simple solutions to complex problems.
As an Innovation Designer, you will have an immediate and visible impact on the UI/UX of a new product and be comfortable delivering under high expectations. You will be a consummate team player, comfortable in an environment that is fast paced, frequently pivoting, adept at managing relationships and collaborating across the whole business.
To design and test compelling, elegant solutions for LandTech innovation products. This role will own both the UX and UI of solutions and will also contribute to building out our new design system as we leverage our market-leading position in the UK to enter new segments and markets.
This role will report primarily to the Senior Product Manager and also Heads of Innovation. You will work closely with a small cross functional team consisting of Developers and a Product Manager.
- Work with the InnovationProduct Manager to deeply understand the problem to be solved and our user’ requirements for the solution. That will be achieved through research and testing.
- Actively participate in solution ideation sessions either with a Product Manager and/or with stakeholders from across the business (Heads Of, Sales, Customer Success, Engineering).
- Produce low fidelity designs before working closely with a Product Manager and Engineering to refine those designs
- Produce prototypes to bring your designs to life. The prototypes will be used both to communicate proposed user flows internally to Engineers and test solutions with users.
- Plan and lead structured user testing sessions to validate your overarching solutions as well as the fine detail of the UI/UX
- As features are being built, work with a highly collaborative cross-functional team to steer the execution from a UI and UX perspective
- Contribute UI components to our fledgeling design system
- Work closely with other designers connecting your work with different product initiatives to drive collaboration
- Contribute on the wider design vision and ethos of our product
- Experience in producing Responsive Web Designs
- Experience in working with an existing design system or pattern libraries, following guidelines, and producing consistent designs.
- Experience in using design software such us: Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Good understanding of visual hierarchy, layout and information architecture
- Experience in organising and running user testing sessions, to validate design solutions/ideas
- Experience in analysing and interpreting user feedback, to inform design decisions
- Experience in producing low & high fidelity wireframes/prototypes
- Familiarity with prototyping software such us: Invision, Figma prototyping etc.
- Worked in a design role in a SaaS (software as a service) business
- Familiarity in solving complex problems using an iterative approach (design thinking process)
- Goal-centered mindset
- Ability to deliver constructive design feedback
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in contributing to a design system/pattern libraries
- Experience in organising and facilitating Design workshops
- Experience in organising and running user research projects to understand user behaviours and come up with UX improvements
- Familiarity with product & interaction analytics tools such us Mixpanel, Heap, Hotjar, Fullstory etc
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Creativity - Advanced Level
- Problem Solving - Advanced Level
- Collaboration - Advanced Level
- Customer Focused - Advanced Level
- Methodology & Structure - Intermediate Level
- Communication - Intermediate Level
- Critical Thinking - Intermediate Level
- Global Citizenship - Intermediate Level
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A LANDTECH’ER
- Open - We are honest, collaborative and trusting, rooted in humility and a respect for creativity, sensitivity and differences
- Empower - We actively enable personal and professional growth by providing opportunity, autonomy and support
- Home - We are welcoming, inclusive and nurturing, believing work is a place where people can feel comfortable, cared for and happy
These are our values. And we live them every day.
Want proof? Click Here
Do you share our values? Then join our journey.
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3 days annual holiday for company trips/events
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- £500 Professional Growth fund
- £500 Personal Growth fund
- Working from home fund for new starters
- Private Health Insurance with AXA
- Life Insurance up to 4 x your annual salary
- Day off on your Birthday
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Remote Working
- Summer Fridays
- Increased Pension
- 3 Year Anniversary Reward
- Flexible Bank Holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- Referral Bonus
- Focus on culture