Accountancy Cloud are on a mission to be the #1 finance brand for startups. 😃
Every business has to keep track of its finances, yet accounting has historically been expensive, inaccurate and slow. The accounting profession in the UK alone, is a £10 billion-dollar industry that hasn’t seen innovation for decades.
Accountancy Cloud is changing that. Backed by Barclays Accelerator, Techstars 2020, they deliver digital first finance, accounting, CFO services, with a customer experience of unparalleled quality by automating the boring stuff and equipping a team of finance experts with software superpowers to deftly handle the rest.
We can also provide an array of value-added financial services such as cash flow management, and CFO support to ensure all entrepreneurs are at their best at all times.
With an amazing team of award winning staff having amassed 7 awards in the past 2 years, we are underpinned with values and people that "dare to do the impossible". We have strong collaboration across the entire team which has proved successful to date with the first employee still with us during the 5 years we've been growing.
- Managing a small client portfolio for a diverse range of startups in the ecommerce, food and beverage, and tech startup industry. i.e innovative and high growth sectors.
- Coach and mentor coachees and review of their work to ensure high quality outputs
- Review and support of prioritisation of work
- Take proactive role in improving information and procedures and work with Customer Success to ensure NPS and CSATs are 'world class'
- Assessing performance of coachees in line with progression framework including salary reviews
- Organisation of training sessions and skills development so that team are constantly learning and growing to be outstanding finance professionals
- Internal finance work with the CEO to review agent gross margins and oversight of finance structure, as well assessing feasibility of new projects that could drive revenue
- Monitor revenue movements inc. expansion and churn, new wins and new contracts
- Chair meetings with finance team and communicate updates to the wider team
- Liaise with product/engineering to build a world class tech product
- Graduate degree with a 2:1 attained
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- At least 4 years practice experience
- Experience of accounting for OMB's/SME's.
- Ecommerce / inventory management software experience a plus
- Audit experience is a plus
- Xero experience is a big plus
- Workplace pension
- Performance Related Bonus (Up to 10%)
- Share options
- 30 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Perkbox scheme including gym subsidy
- Health insurance with mental health counselling sessions
- Remote role
- Amazing team and culture
- Shiny new Macbook
- Lots of socials!