Job Purpose – To play a critical role as the first point of contact for clients contacting the Help Desk for our SaaS product. You are a strong multi-tasker who can work successfully across multiple teams to resolve issues in a timely manner. You are also a tech-savvy product expert with strong attention to detail and ability to go beyond clients’ initial requests to understand their underlying needs.
- Update employers’ CRM system with client's feedback, specific needs and requirements;
- Provide Tier 1 software support for our clients via Service Desk, Email and Telephone by troubleshooting and maintaining frontend systems;
- Develop new tools to improve business processes;
- Implement and managing on screen help ideas via our online helpdesk;
- Communicate client information and requirements back to the team;
- Contribute ideas for future enhancements and new software features in team meetings;
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of the product and maintaining this as new features are released;
- Achieve and maintain relevant KPIs and SLA’s;
- Multi-task and track dozens of open tickets at various stages of completion;
- Work with multiple teams to find, analyse, and resolve client issues;
- Communicate the root cause to clients in non-technical terms;
- Proactively identify clients experiencing repeated issues or requests that are not resolved to the client’s satisfaction. Escalate issues, as needed;
- Provide recommendations to the Product team about how to improve client experience;
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers to maintain continuous knowledge of accounts;
- General administrative and extra duties as required.
The candidate will be able to carry out their duties in an efficient manner, be pro-active and able to work well on your own, using initiative.
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in the SaaS B2B
- Previous experience in Customer Service / Support
- Technology skills with a good aptitude for learning new software
- Quick learner
- Good written and communication skills to talk about software in a non technical way
- Resilient with the ability to problem solve
- Willingness to travel
- Keen to be part of a growing team
- Forward thinking
- Self starter and highly motivated
- A willingness to work independently in a remote company environment
- Previous experience in the Waste & Recycling industry
- Previous experience using Jira Service Desk
- Previous experience using Slack
Benefits and Contract Highlights
- Pay: £17,000-£20,000pa, depending on experience
- Place of work: Home office.
- Benefits: Business mileage will be paid for using your own car. Health Cash Plan provided through Health Shield.
- Services provided: A company mobile phone and laptop will be provided.
- Hours of work: You will be required to work on average 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, times will need to be flexible to meet the objectives and goals of a growing business. Out of hours emergency support is covered in rotation by the whole team. Travel to/from client sites may be required outside of working hours also.
- Holidays: 28 days (includes all public holiday entitlement).
- Probationary Period: Initial probationary period of three months which may be extended by the Company at its discretion dependent upon your performance. At the end of the probationary period, your performance will be evaluated and the decision regarding your continued employment will be made.