eBlitz is a community of member-vetted gamers who want to instantly find reliable and fun teammates every time.
We deliver this using a very simple user experience: swipe to match, and then one tap to launch game! All we ask is for every gamer to rate his/ her teammates at the end of each session.
This video gives you a picture of what we do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3JSZonYfYY
We have launched our product (focused on Fortnite) in closed beta (www.eblitz.gg) and we are starting to build our user acquisition capabilities and identifying features for subsequent releases.
We are looking for passionate marketer and community manager to help us grow and activate our community:
* Drive innovative user acquisition campaigns (including test-and-learn cycles and KPI reporting) led by organic channels assisted by some paid campaigns
* Ongoing events creation to drive user activation
* Generate onging content ideas to keep engaging with eBlitz's social media community
* Synthesise user and partner feedback into new product features, and create user tests with wireframe/ prototype for the new features
* Build network of content creators and influencer to ensure continous presence of eBlitz in gaming media channels
Below is some key skillset/ background we are looking for:
* Passionate about Fortnite, CSGO, CoD MW and Valorant (doesn't have to be all!)
* Experience in product-led marketing
* Active member of key social media groups of the above games, with good community status and reputation.
* Familiarity and confidence in creating necessary graphic and multi-media assets needed for generating engaging content
* Enjoy fun conversations with users, and finding out the one thing that will improve their lives the most
* Experience in networking with gaming communities, influencers and building partnerships
* Familiarity with wireframing/ prototyping tools (e.g. inVision, Figma, etc.) to conduct quick test and interations on new features.