Who are we?
We’re a small team of experienced tech, insurance and Ops people, based in Paris, London and Berlin, at the early stage of our adventure! We’re well funded too! We believe in open, transparent teams, filled with quality people.
The serious business bit…
We’re bringing B2B commerce into the 21st century with smart, easy to integrate, digital trade credit solutions. To put it simply, we are modernising the way businesses buy from each other by making it easier and safer to sell to business customers.
Almost 60% of B2B trade currently takes place on credit terms, yet current processes for offering trade credit are outdated and not fit for the digital age. We solve these issues by offering B2B merchants a powerful set of tools with our Trade Credit as a Service solution, allowing them to offer credit terms to their business customers instantly through a frictionless checkout experience.
Merchants that have already integrated with us see on average a 40% increase in revenues .. and we’re only just getting started.
Who are you?
I’ll let you take a moment to think more philosophically about this, but for us… We are seeking a sharp, energetic and passionate individual. This role is a unique opportunity to learn the nuts and bolts of financial services and build a well-rounded skill set alongside a team of experienced business leaders
- A fast learner, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic
- Able to adapt your communication to a B2B environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment where change is constant
- Organised and methodical with the ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good work ethic with strong attention to detail
- Curious, creative and on the lookout for new ideas and methods
- Bonus point if you have design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (extra points if you speak another European language such as French, German, Italian, Dutch or Spanish)
How will you make a difference?
We are looking for someone with the drive and enthusiasm to learn fast, grow and make a difference..
As part of the Marketing team, you’ll work closely with the Commercial team to develop and implement our overall strategy. You will be supporting the team with, but not limited to, the following:
- Contributing to Hokodo’s marketing strategy, through research, planning, ideation and other ad hoc projects as needed
- Generating creative ideas to increase market penetration, driving traffic to our website and social channels.
- Researching, and developing content ideas as well as copy writing and optimisation - including blogs, social media, website and PR
- Website updates and management
- Social media strategy and management
- SEO - including keyword research, and early stage link building including press and website outreach
- Supporting and helping develop lead nurture campaigns
- Email writing, designing and scheduling
- Preparation of marketing and sales enablement materials
- Creating and managing SEM and PPC campaigns where relevant
- Supporting ad hoc projects as needed (may include research/reporting on findings, building profiles, data aggregation/analysis, etc.)
What’s in it for you…
Aside from the assumed, a competitive remuneration, we’re offering the chance to really make a difference. You’ll be working side by side with the founders in a very flat structure. The opportunity for personal growth in a fast-moving startup is very real.
Your opinion and feedback will be heard and valued and you’ll feel a part of a very special family.
How do I apply?
No need for long formalities. Send us your CV or even better a portfolio and we’ll schedule a video or phone interview.