**This role is facilitated through the government's kickstart scheme and therefore only candidates aged between 16-24 and eligible to apply for universal credit are suitable for this role**
Junior Full Stack/React Native Developer (Kickstart scheme) - 27 hours/week - Paid role (£10/hour)
The transition into parenthood is tough. 1 in 3 parents are experiencing perinatal mental ill health. Kami’s vision is to empower parents with a personalised, data-driven, evidence-based coach. The value that we deliver to our users comes from the knowledge of our experts and coaches, whose intuition and experience allow them to customise support based on what they pick up from the user.
We are delivering our support through a judgment-free, artificially intelligent, digital chatbot enabling parents to:
Get trusted, non-judgmental advice and answers to their questions;
Set goals, monitor progress and accomplish goals for their wellbeing and parenting;
Access tele-consultation sessions with vetted consultants specialising in fertility, parenting, wellbeing, and behaviour change;
Find and access products and local services curated to their needs.
The Junior React Native Developer will work alongside the CTO and product team to plan and develop new features for the software (iOS and Android) based on customer feedback and provide 2nd line support to customers to resolve any bugs. The role may also require writing technical documentation. This role will allow you to learn how user-centric design is translated into product development, and practical skills such as app integrations with a chatbot algorithm, and how to push app updates to the Google and Apple app stores.
- Design, Develop, Fix and maintain our first mobile and web app (in Android and iOS)
- Implement new features and enhancements
- Innovate and provide critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Work with CTO to do creative tech solutions
- Can communicate well in English
- Responsive and able to use initiative to deliver in tight timescales
- Very thorough at documenting work
- Versatile enough to be able to work well as part of a small and agile team