Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work, and determination of the brilliant and diverse group of people we have hired across the globe. Right now, we're seeking an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to grow profitable traffic to Adzuna’s job search engine by scaling performance marketing and uncovering new breakthrough growth loops. This is an incredible opportunity to work with some of the brightest marketing minds around and make a major contribution to Adzuna's high-growth, global business.
You’ll be managing a specialist and joining a growing team of 8, working alongside marketing specialists in PR, SEO, Email, Partnerships and B2B. The Marketing team will benefit from your experience to date but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and feel ownership of overall company success as well as pride in doing your bit.
The right candidate will be highly numerate, able to handle massive sets of data and be well versed in optimizing user conversion, growing lifetime value and running cutting edge growth experiments at scale.
What’s in it for you?
Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in the US in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings, and growing year on year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders. You have the chance to own your’s and the company’s growth in terms of:
- Leading exciting new growth opportunities and channels, globally
- Scaling and getting the most out of proven marketing channels
- Developing new growth opportunities for the business
- Defining and executing the global performance marketing strategy
We want to realise the next level of success and you will utilise your own skills and experience across the marketing spectrum to meet our goals.
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- Deep experience of owning performance marketing channels (Google, FB, display, retargeting, etc) and managing multi-million £ budgets.
- A track record of scaling both Facebook and SEM activity to achieve high volumes of traffic at the highest possible ROI.
- Expertise in testing and rolling out of new performance marketing channels.
- A data-driven approach to growth & LTV experiments and iterating on results; A/B testing copy, creative, landing pages, user journeys, etc
- Experience using conversion optimisation tools, conducting market and competitor research to uncover hidden growth opportunities.
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse and optimise campaigns, and make recommendations for improvement
- Experience leading cross-functional teams across Marketing, Product, and Sales to deliver revenue growth
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and tracking/reporting tools
- Experience managing small teams and being the company go-to for all things Paid Advertising.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Run U.S Paid Advertising campaigns
- Previous experience working in recruitment and/or meta-search
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously and have taken every step possible to protect the health and wellbeing of our people during COVID-19. Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health, access to free counselling, and a programme of wellbeing activities and events. We have a flexible working policy and during COVID-19, for the foreseeable, no one is expected back in the office unless they choose to attend. We also run regular wellbeing workshops, offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave because we welcome people with families, and 25 days paid holiday per year
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending (virtual) conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers. You’ll also have the opportunity to work closely with Adzuna Co-founder, Andrew Hunter.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including (when we’re not restricted by COVID-19) a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, twice-annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Much of this is all done remotely at the moment of course - even during COVID-19 we are still managing to have a lot of fun ‘together’ thanks to our great Social Committee.
A bit more about Adzuna
Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working
Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 16 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla.
We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 16 countries) can zero in on the right role faster.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
We treat jobseekers as people not as products. We do the same for our team, seeing the diverse range of strengths they bring to our business. Regardless of background, race, gender, sexuality or ability, we welcome everyone to our team. Our people are the most important asset we have.
Please let us know if we need to accommodate a disability during the hiring process so that we can give you the support you need.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme.