Switchd is a new, automated energy switching start-up with a mission to save people time, money and hassle. We’ve got a great product (which we’re always improving) great reviews from customers and we’ve raised a round of funding from a well-known UK bank.
The core auto-switching service has already saved 1000's of tons of carbon through people going green. We're now developing some exciting new tech to take the green side of things even further with a new service, MakeMyHouseGreen.com
The journey has been awesome so far and what's to come is shaping up to be even better! We’re looking for someone to join the team, join the journey and share in the success as we continue to grow. We’re on the lookout for an outgoing and motivated individual to join our team.
At Switchd we work hard but we work smart and if you’re ever doing something you think is pointless then we have a culture that means you can speak up and challenge! This role will have a huge amount of personal development opportunity as you’ll see how the business is run and have the freedom to shape how we grow Switchd.
Partnerships are central to the success of Switchd so this is a great opportunity to make your mark on our growing business. You’ll have 2 or more years experience of working in partnerships or B2B sales, including making direct approaches to potential partners as well as managing ongoing relationships.
We already work with a wide range of partners from household names like Nationwide to fellow start-ups, hopefully the household names of the future!
You’ll be super-organised, juggling the priorities of negotiating with potential partners, onboarding new ones and managing our existing relationships. As the company develops we expect to make further hires in this team, so now is a great time to join.
We pride ourselves on being great partners to work with.
Key responsibilities and areas of ownership
- Ownership of the overall partnership channel for Switchd
- Seeking new opportunities to grow the number of partners and the business we generate with them
- Research new potential partners, identify key contacts, generate interest and develop accounts
- Management of partners, including providing them with advice and reporting, driving additional revenue and extending the relationship
- 2 years + experience of working with commercial partners or B2B sales
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Possess great energy and proactivity
- Office in the heart of Holborn (with lots of plants!) - once lockdown is over
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Equity/shares in the company, so you can share in the growth
- Regular feedback and training sessions to help you develop
- Unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits fruit etc... :)
- Pension to help you prepare for the future
- Free Friday team lunches at the local market