Who we are:
CyberHive are a highly innovative Cyber Security company that’s building on a solid track record and fantastic growth by embarking on an even more ambitious growth plan. Backed by two VC funds, we have world class tech, a great team of developers and engineers building ever better solutions for our clients and we need you to help spread the word!
What you’ll be doing:
With this ambitious growth in mind, we are looking for a creative content producer and strategic copywriter to help communicate our tech with our existing and future clients.
You’ll be brimming with writing talent and, most importantly, full of enthusiasm for our innovative technology and a desire to help communicate this with our potential clients and network. You’ll bring the experience, drive and proactivity to get the job done and meet (and massively exceed) our expectations.
As the first professional marketer in the organisation, you will also have the creativity and flexibility to do everything that’s needed, from drafting tailored sales collateral to running events.
To make this happen you’ll be working closely with the rest of our fantastic team, creating and delivering world-class, innovative content. Sound good? Phew. Read on...
The skillset you’ll need:
To enjoy this role, and succeed within it, you’ll have:
- The talent to craft creative, on-brand, flawless copy
- The empathy to create copy that appeals to radically different audiences
- The brain to understand complex ideas and technology and distil them into clear copy that advances understanding / changes behaviour / drives action
- The flexibility to adapt your copy across forms; whether it’s a social media post, a sales presentation, a print flyer, an email, a landing page or an app (and back again)
- The strategic nous to quickly understand a wide range of topics and proactively undertake research to generate insights about them
- The creativity and flexibility to do whatever is needed to reach our audience
- The confidence and composure to support the senior team in client meetings and workshops
- Basic design (read: Photoshop/Illustrator and PowerPoint) is essential, as you’ll often need to sketch things up yourself for a quick turnaround
- The ability to update our WordPress website is a real plus
Basically we need someone who really knows their stuff, to help us up our game and build on an already fantastic team (if we do say so ourselves). More importantly, we need someone who is bored of bureaucracy and wants to grow fast. And the future? The sky is the limit!
What about you?
You love innovation, and have:
- A passion for cyber technology and a desire to help other people to understand complex ideas
- The determination, desire and initiative to work in a fast-paced environment
- A rock solid conscience and a heart of gold
- No, we don’t give a damn about how many years experience you have
Perks of the job:
Full-time, contracted 37.5 hours per week for full-time roles.
Hours of work are flexible, but average Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm. Flexibility will sometimes be required to meet business needs. Part time working will also be considered.
Currently we are all working fully remotely but our office is based at Wessex House, Oxford Road, Newbury, RG14 1PA. In due course we will be working flexibly with a home/office balance to fit individuals needs. A general expectation is that people will be in the office at least once per fortnight.
Please send us your CV along with a cover letter answering the following questions:
- What would you do if you won £1million?
- Why do you choose to live in your current home?
- What has been the most exciting thing you’ve ever written about and why?
Unfortunately, applications that do not include answers to the above questions will not be considered. We can move quickly for the right candidate and look forward to hearing from you!