I am looking for a Technical Co-Founder who can own the Product Development. As I am not full-time on this project and would expect that the Co-Founder would also work on this part-time not full-time.
This is an exciting role for an entrepreneur with vision, to take a fully developed online platform to market.
The new venture is an Online Platform focused on empowering community pharmacies to embrace digitalisation. The successful candidate may initially start part-time as a side project and move to full-time once the venture gets initial traction. Full freedom to build a team once the funding is secured. Equity-only first and competitive salary once the venture secures traction and funding.
Define a tech roadmap on how to deliver the various streams of the app (keeping a close eye on cost)
Develop and successfully launch the MVP, plan product version and tech updates, study user feedback and own its ongoing maintenance and performance.
Agree contracts with software providers and hire team to enable soft launch
Understand our existing platform and services. You have experience calling and creating APIs for internal use and modern RESTful web services for the public.
Managing technology budgets and time frames.
Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
The required needed for this role are:
- Expertise in building cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web, using React Native or Flutter and FE/BE technologies for web.
- Ability to produce responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Experience publishing cross-platform apps to the stores.
- UI/UX/Animation experience.
- Ensure development best practices are followed (Clean Code, Clean Architecture, code reviews)
- Actively communicate with the stakeholders, team members, and clients
- Have an understanding of serverless, Microservices and databases
- You’ll have a sound knowledge of frameworks, software architecture, scalability, design patterns and databases.
- Ability to work efficiently - use 3rd party libraries, be able to prioritize tasks based on business requirements / customer priorities
- Have experience building scalable backend solution for IOS / Android client applications
- Experience of CI/CD pipelines using AWS/Azure