Digital marketing is crucial for growth, yet startups & scaleups don’t need all the specialised skills in house all the time. As an agency specialising in startups, we’re able to provide those skills in the most effective way possible.
As a team, we have experience working with startups through multiple seed rounds to IPOs, alongside working with multi-million-pound budgets. We’ve seen how crucial PPC & SEO are, and when done effectively how they can drive growth. Being a part of that is both exciting and rewarding to us.
As a company, we want to ensure everyone enjoys their work, feels challenged during the day, and has a good work-life balance. While there may be occasions, we need to stay longer to complete work on time, we strive to keep everyone's workload manageable, and help each individual develop their career.
We're looking for someone who is keen to start a career in PPC/digital marketing;
On a day-to-day basis expect to;
- Be trained in planning and managing ads through the Google, Facebook and LinkedIn ad platforms.
- Work closely with the team to improve results for clients.
- Work with clients to create ideas & make recommendations.
- Have meetings with the team to strategise campaigns.
- Measure, monitor and analyse past PPC performance.
- Edit ad copy and provide copy recommendations.
- Anything else necessary to ensure innovative campaigns are delivered successfully.