EK Interactive Innovations Ltd is a company that has set a vision to be the market leader in empowering people to own and access their health imprint through our digital, cloud enabled platform. The EK Platform will be fully integrated to different operating systems, patient administration systems (PAS), wearables, surveys and apps to provide a seamless digital stream of health information from the patient to the GP; the user to the workplace; and beyond. We will be considered as an integral part of the modern, digitally enabled self service health strategy and a key player in meeting the needs of the NHS Long Term Plan’s preventative healthcare strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial self-starter who can take ownership of the running and leading the Business Development, Sales and Marketing to extend our reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities, relationships and partnerships whilst strategically building the business. Part of the opportunity will be to identify products and services that can exploit new markets. The ideal person will want to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build our brand. You will set overall company strategy and direction with support from the existing founders and small team.
What we want from you
- A proven track record in a senior Business Development Director/Managing Director role.
- The personality, drive and growth mindset required to lead a fast-paced business.
- Ability to think outside the box, think laterally and challenge the status quo in every part of the business, from marketing, sales, partnerships, to product development.
- You enjoy getting your hands dirty solving problems, overcoming barriers and exploiting opportunities.
- The ability to see both the intricate detail and its place within the big picture: driving the day-to-day in recognition of the long term vision.
- Drive a market opportunity analysis to identify new viable markets and opportunities to generate revenue and inform the long term plan.
- Lead and set the growth strategy for the business with accountability for driving sales pipeline and developing new revenue generating opportunities.
- Define measures of success with the company founders and establish regular reporting on key performance indicators.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long term sales pipeline and business development plan.
- Undertake a high level audit and analysis of current marketing plan and campaigns and action plan to drive growth.
- Lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Experience and knowledge of grant funding streams.
What you’ll get from us
An investment of time opportunity to help grow and influence an innovative, forward-thinking company who is passionate about what we do. This is an equity stake in the newly formed company, with flexible remote working.
Skills and qualifications
Track record in building and scaling a new company with a wide ranging knowledge of the healthcare sector plus experience of working in the commercial field in order to harness the different market opportunities available.
If this sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in and you meet some of the criteria above, we would love to have a chat.