Quantico is a start-up in the financial and education sectors, revolutionising finance using technology.
We provide startups like Charlie HR, Second Nature and Hussle with access to FinOps experts on demand. For far too long the finance sector has been dominated by old fashioned accounting firms who don’t understand startups or technology. Our model makes accessing finance expertise as simple as accessing extra computing power on AWS: pay for exactly the support you need, exactly when you need it.
Last year we also launched an education business to shake up the staid market of accounting qualifications: the School of FinOps. Today a lot of young people are embarrassed to describe themselves as accountants. We’re inventing the FinOps profession to shape the future.
Since launching in 2018 we’ve grown incredibly quickly, all without external funding. We’re now a team of 27 people and we’re on track to double again in 2021.
About the role
We're looking for a marketing leader to develop and grow our brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention.
- Leading, building and developing our marketing team (the team is currently one full time director who will be moving to another area of the business, and four part time roles)
- Creating a clear marketing strategy to develop the brand and our customer acquisition and retention
- Determining the positioning and messaging for the School of FinOps within our
- brand and creating a plan to generate demand.
- Identifying and introducing new initiatives and channels to reach and attract our target audience.
- Creating a rolling content plan, overseeing content creation, generating ideas and working with a team of copywriters to deliver.
- Building out our funnel, developing and enhancing our current nurture flows and improving conversion flow from new lead through to loyal customer.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years hands on experience in a startup marketing function. We’re looking for someone who is confident making decisions and managing their own budget.
- A marketing generalist, ideally with experience in events or content, who wants to get their hands dirty and build
- A willingness to ruffle feathers and undermine the status quo in our sector. Accounting is living in the past. Its our job to drag it into the 21st century.
- An analytical expert: digging into campaign details for insights and opportunities to optimise
- Strong communicator and collaborator - within the business, with our customer and with our prospects.
What we offer
- Up to £60,000 starting salary (subject to experience)
- Profit share. Our scheme runs every six months.
- Career progression plan
- Autonomy to build your own team and direction
- Daily access to our CEO and founding team
- For more information visit our website