We are an exciting startup that is looking for an enthusiastic, hard working Operations and Customer Service Executive to join our team (starting early June). We provide a unique parcel delivery app and service that is proving highly successful and we need a capable individual to help us manage the day-to-day customer enquiries and operational side of the business. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make an impact at a small startup poised to grow quickly.
Initially, this role will involve both Customer Service and Operational duties. In the next 12 months, we will look to outsource some of our customer service, so the role will focus more on operations with potential for team leader/managerial responsibilities as we grow.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities of the role are outlined below.
- Answering customer emails and questions online
- Answering live chat queries
- Answering instagram and facebook direct messages
- Processing refunds for customers
- Emailing and calling courier companies to ask for information on parcels
- Getting status updates on behalf of customers
- Claiming insurance from courier companies when a parcel is declared lost/damaged/stolen
- Logging all parcels with issues and following up with couriers on these parcels.
- A graduate with some experience in customer-facing roles.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Hardworking and motivated
- Flexible and adaptable - willing to get stuck in and help wherever needed
- Great at problem-solving and able to think on your feet
- Highly organised
- Competitive salary of £22K-25K with a discretionary bonus of £2K
- Small but friendly and open team who enjoy fun socials
- Great potential for career progression with the goal to take on more responsibility and a leadership role as the team grows
- Entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are encouraged - you will be working directly with the two directors of the company
- 25 days annual holiday + a day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Share option scheme may be available, depending on performance.
Location: Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London SW1V 1PX
Launched in early 2021, Mule is an exciting new startup that offers a courier comparison app and web app that is revolutionising the way individuals, resellers and small businesses send parcels saving money, time and the environment. We are currently a small team looking to expand rapidly based on the current success of the business and high levels of customer demand.