Vimr is on a mission to solve one of the biggest barriers to growth for small businesses—cash flow—by building a next-gen corporate credit card.
We’re reimagining how small businesses manage their online card spend, employee expenses, and supplier invoices to curb overspending and save days every month on accounting.
We’re saving businesses time and money and providing access to short-term credit on demand—all in one innovative package.
Our passion is supporting small businesses using data analysis and insights. With a combined 10 years in Fintech, we’ve worked with hundreds of customers and experienced first hand the successes and failures of our industry to support small businesses. We have the right blend of vision, skills, and experience to deliver a service that succeeds in helping our customers to grow. We’re a SaaS business, a credit business, and a people business.
We are seeking a highly-skilled CTO with a notable track record in the tech sector. You will be responsible for making executive technology decisions for Vimr, including managing a budget, hiring, and making investments to align the company technology needs with its vision.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a journey to become a co-founder at an early-stage fintech with potential for outsized equity.
- Develop vimr's technical strategy in line with our wider business goals
- Design, and implement a scalable tech stack & infrastructure
- Ensure scalability, efficiency, and security of all technical systems
- Attract, hire, and retain a world-class engineering team
- Represent the company in investor meetings with the founders
- Deliver the first versions of vimr's product to early adopters
- Software development, implementation, testing, and troubleshooting
- Architect, design, and develop scalable and robust systems
- Excellent communicator and technical project manager
- Eager to roll up sleeves and hack together viable solutions
- Innovative and thinks outside the box
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Natural team leader
- You love data and are data-driven
- Previous experience as a CTO, head of engineering, or similar leadership role
- Built state-of-the-art technology organisations
- Delivered tech system infrastructure that scaled to thousands of users
- Knowledge of latest tech trends in fintech
- Experience in designing ETL business data pipelines is a bonus
- Experience in financial services technology is a bonus
- Experience in the UK startup ecosystem is a bonus
- Having previously founded a business is a bonus