Location: London, Remote
Mintago is a financial savings and pension platform that helps employers and their employees save money. Our vision for this business is to help both businesses and their employees improve their financial health.
Pensions just don’t work. For employers (particularly small ones) they are costly and an administrative burden. For employees they are confusing, inflexible and in most cases vastly underfunded. Mintago is changing this.
We start by giving small businesses the tools to make managing pensions less taxing (both from an admin perspective and quite literally saving them thousands in tax each year). We then provide employees with simple and engaging tools that trace lost pensions, help them understand and plan for the future and manage their pension contributions.
That is just the beginning though. We believe that the future of workplace pensions will move away from the current paternalistic employer-led model and instead empower employees with more flexibility, control and value.
We’re looking for a Sales and BD Manager to join us in building the UK’s best pension product.
This role reports directly to the Business Development Director and as we are a small and growing team, you will have the opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you want from an early stage.
- You will work very closely with the product and marketing teams to align our sales.
- What your day to day may look like…
- Researching market segments to understand where to target our lead generation activities.
- Share content and best practice with other team members and with marketing.
- Reach out to prospects via email and phone to convert to leads.
- For the leads assigned to you, you will proceed to provide a demo and close.
- Work closely with team members to perfect your content and pitch.
- You will use tools such as Linkedin Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Hubspot and others.
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Unlimited holiday
- Regular company-wide sessions: giving you an opportunity to share your ideas and learn about other areas of the business
- Regular socials: in person meals and drinks, virtual socials etc.
- A warm and motivated team working to make a real difference for our customers
Why join Mintago?
We are a tech business but it’s really a people business. We care and are really excited about what we do for the world. We also look after each other. We have a great culture of working hard together while having fun. The founder and CEO, Chieu Cao, is also the co-founder of another successful business called Perkbox. We have a great team with the experience to make a big difference.