We're looking for a Web Designer and Webflow Developer to join our digital agency Code & Wander.
C&W at its heart is a digital (product) agency/studio based in London...basically we build apps, websites, experiences, games...anything digital we can get our hands on.
We're meticulous over pixels and tidy codebases. This role is perfect for a designer who wants to learn more about coding.
The job will cover:
- Designing beautiful interfaces, from landing pages to digital products
- Creating Wireframes and prototypes
- Help create new brands and logos
- Helping with social media marketing material
- Developing sites on Webflow
- Working with various brands and startups
You should apply if you:
- Understand what makes good UI/UX
- Are a fan of design systems
- Fluent in Figma
- Enjoy learning new technologies and no-code frameworks
- Want to get involved in bringing designs to life
- Are a fast learner
- Love working with clients and helping your own colleagues grow
A plus if you
- Have marketing experience
- Have branding experience
- Worked with Webflow before
- Know the basics of HTML and CSS
- You just want to build awesome shit
- Flexible hours, so long as the work is done, we're happy ☺️
- Private health insurance
- Remote working
- Company laptop
- Bike Storage
- Everything our co-working space has to offer: Free coffee/tea/snacks, events, members breakfast and drinks
Type of work
Our clients range from early-stage startups to big corporations such as Uswitch, Citi Bank and Publicis. The work is very varied, previous and ongoing work includes building digital platforms from the ground up, designing landing pages, optimising conversion rate and redesigns.
When applying, please shoot over your portfolio, a description of work history (CV or Linkedin etc) and also what you're looking for, what projects you've enjoyed working on and what motivates you.
Also open to remote :) The only restriction is a UK National Insurance Number.