About Tech Alchemy
Tech Alchemy build some of the most exciting startups in the world. In the past year we have built products featured by Apple, Amazon and BBC. We have helped raise over £20m and exited twice.
We’re a group of founders, developers and data scientists accelerating hand picked startups. Our services cover multiple parallels including concept design, branding, software development, business analysis, and funding.
We are now looking for another highly talented Junior Project Manager to join us on our journey.
You will be responsible for working closely with the client, developers and designers in order to produce apps and features. You will receive a concept/idea and will work with the design team to iterate on this idea, test it with users and transform it into a solution that is useful and usable. You will be working on both internal and external projects.
The main duties of the Project Manager will be relating to analysing, designing, developing, testing and deploying apps and their related systems.
- Understand and explain product requirements, in full, to a team of designers and developers.
- Be a passionate advocate of the product vision and act as the voice of the client throughout the development cycle.
- Oversee product development within an Agile environment. This would typically involve writing user stories for product features.
- Manage prioritisation of the product backlog to be continually aligned to business value.
- Communicate releases, schedules and changes to the clients and users. This could be through video call, email or in person meetings. So you should be comfortable thinking on the spot.
- A very competitive starting salary
- 28 days of holiday + your birthday
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress
- The latest equipment that you will need for your role
- Flexible working hours and work from home days
- Pension contributions
- Unlimited upward potential
- Coffee, tea and snacks always available
- Team lunches and social events regularly