Whipsmiths are an exciting and innovative catering company that has built a strong reputation for delivering excellence, offering our liquid nitrogen ice cream and unique catering concepts to clients. We offer private hire services for weddings, celebrations and parties as well as experiential and large scale catering experiences for corporate events.
We are currently seeking a friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our team as an event manager.
- Liaising with administrative team to plan events
- Communicating with clients and providing risk assessments when required
- Running of events and organising staff
- Preparing all equipment and transporting to venues
- Cleaning of equipment after use
- Warehouse organisation with stock taking and ordering
- Regular cleaning of kitchen, stock room and catering equipment
- Upkeep of company van
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- They are punctual, reliable and of smart appearance
- Flexibility of dates and hours of work at relatively short notice
- Full driving licence essential
- A friendly and personable manner with excellent customer service skills
- The role involves food preparation so a passion for food would be beneficial
- Previous café or artisanal food experience is an advantage
- A methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure at busy times
- The ability to work as a member of a team
- Please note that the role would also involve lifting of equipment
Full training will be provided.
We are a small, young and dynamic team who love what we do and pride ourselves on creating a professional but fun environment in which to work.