*Please do write a short cover letter detailing your interest in this role!*
Thanks for checking out our job posting for the role of Customer Success Manager (languages preferred) at PerchPeek. You’ve already taken a tiny step towards being a part of our team - huzzah!
We know that taking your next career step is as exciting as it can be scary. So, with that in mind, we’ve tried to keep our description simple and bull***t free to help you decide if PerchPeek and this role are a good match for you. We’ve tried to avoid using too many clichés but sometimes they sum it up nicely, so you’ll just have to wince and forgive us.
Who are PerchPeek?
Have you ever moved to another city or town, or even changed countries? Did you manage to do it worry and stress free (no eye rolling or swearing!)? Or if you haven’t ever relocated, how do you feel about the prospect of figuring it all out on your own? Finding a new home, sorting out shipping your stuff, organising utilities and bank accounts etc… The list of things to think about goes on and on. No matter where in the world you go, relocating is a crappy process that’s always time intensive and stressful. Perchpeek was conceived to change that.
PerchPeek’s aim is to guide people through every stage of their relocation. Our fundamental belief is that we can use technology to make moving simpler, faster, more secure and even enjoyable. By combining our awesome platform with our even more awesome Support Squad we help people throughout their journey. We start with helping them decide where to live and only finish when they are settled into their new home and community. You can find out more by checking out our website.
What’s next for PerchPeek?
We know what you’re thinking - surely nobody is relocating at the moment? Well, you’re partly right, Covid-19 certainly threw some interesting curveballs our way. But we’ve continued to hit some fantastic home runs and over the past 12 months have actually expanded our operations into over 47 countries, raised our Seed funding round from top investors and tripled the size of the company (Normal startup protocol would dictate that we put a rocket emoji in at this point, but we promised minimal cliches).
As HR departments rapidly adjust their working policies, we’re seeing a dramatic shift in companies allowing people to work from anywhere. We’re looking for a super motivated, people orientated and competitive person to join our Customer Success team. You’ll be at the centre of focussing on the employee experience and ensuring as many customers as possible use Perchpeek to help with their relocation into and within Europe.
Here’s a more detailed overview of the Customer Success role:
- You’ll manage a pipeline of Customers, providing information about their destination location and explaining how PerchPeek works. Your core objective will be to persuade these customers that they want to opt in to PerchPeek’s Relocation Services
- You’ll work with our Operations team to provide them with notes / information about the needs of the Relocator
- Use marketing campaigns to connect with relocators - you’ll need to use a combination of calls, sequences and texts to try and engage them
- Provide feedback to the Product team on which features are most desirable to build next from a Relocator perspective
- We want you to contribute to other areas that interest you too. We are a young startup and “Think Big” is one of our core values, so you’ll have the opportunity to drive the business forward in areas beyond Sales too.
You should join us if:
Our core values align to your own values. These really matter to us, so we need them to matter to you. Before you consider applying, please take the time to think whether you’re ready to commit to each of them every day. You can check them out here.
In terms of the type of person we’re looking for:
- Customer Obsessed: Since it’s our number one value, we wanted to reiterate it here. This is especially important in this role because you’re helping people relocate all across Europe and need to be obsessed with helping solve their relocation challenges
- Linguist: the more the merrier (particularly German, Spanish, French & Italian are desired)
- People focussed: You’ll be speaking to 5+ Customers relocating every day and learning about their needs, desires & pain points
- Growth Mindset: This is a fast growing team in our fastest growing market. We’re looking for someone who can set the bar for what good looks like and is creative with how they shape the team
- Problem solves: You’re someone who embraces problem solving rather than someone that brings problems
- Curious: We’re looking for the ability and curiosity to help us build the platform that can help anyone, move anywhere
- Highly effective persuasion skills with a willingness to listen to Customer needs
- Resilience - relocation can be a stressful industry and so you’ll need to be comfortable dealing with Pushbacks
- Hyper organised - you’re methodical with how you organise your day and love achieving goals
- Detail oriented - high performance in this role will be intrinsically linked to caring about the details of each mover and ‘tailoring’ their experience through sharing and capturing the important aspects of their journey.
- Preferred 1+ years in Sales, Business Development or Customer Success but also open to graduates with the right attitude.
We are open to applications from a range of candidates.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Whatever your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability - we want to hear from you.
- We provide super competitive salaries and regular reviews
- Company options - alongside the salary, most of our packages include valuable employee options so that you can own part of PerchPeek too
- Unlimited holidays so that when you’re working you’re charged up bringing your A-game
- Annual $2k learning & development budget - so you can get some structured and proactive growth outside of your core role
- Flexible working - Perchpeek is a Remote First company that allows employees to work wherever they feel comfortable. Everyone gets an allowance to ensure their working environment suits them.
- Recharge days - take a day off to recharge, no questions asked.
- External mental health support access - because we can’t always all be on our A game and that’s ok.
- Time spent turning colleagues into friends (corny but we don’t care) - Socials, team days and an annual reTREAT
- Experience growing an early stage startup that’s raised over $3m in VC funding and getting to work with a strong Founding Team that care about culture
- Free stuffed Perchies (parrots) and parrot themed games
- If there’s something else you need support on, we’re open to discussions too
Ready to be a Perchpeeker?
Then please share your CV, as well as a short cover letter. We’re not looking for you to spend hours crafting it so keep it brief - a couple of short paragraphs at most. We just want to hear why you think PerchPeek and this role are interesting and how you think you could knock it out the park - don’t be shy, we’re all ears!
You’ll hear back from us and if you’ve been successful you’ll be invited for a quick phone call with one of the PerchPeek team so we can get to know each other a bit better. Afterwards, if we think we might be well matched, then we’ll be doing a series of interviews with different members of our teams before making our final decision. At this point in time final round interviews are likely to be on Zoom, but watch this space...
We hope you’re as excited to apply as we are to hear from you - Good luck!