Nourished is the world’s first truly personalised gummy vitamin. Using 3D printing technology, each vitamin stack is made fresh to order and delivered monthly to subscribers. The UK’s highest customer rated vitamin.
The team at Nourished believe that everyone is unique and that if anything on earth should be personalised, it should be our health and wellness. They are on a mission is to change the way the world thinks, buys and experiences vitamins and supplements going forward; one Nourished stack at a time.
Note: This is a full-time, in-house role. No consultants, agencies or part-time seekers will be considered for this role.
The applicant will be responsible for assisting the CEO and Head of Production with the production liaison and logistics planning / implementation for the day to day logistics team with oversight and management of large scale supplier relationships with our external distribution partners. They will be getting better deals, and making claims if problems occur, working closely with the our Customer Experience team to support and manage customer enquiries. They will support our new product launches and the requirements of corporate customers internationally, as well as providing high quality support to the CEO and wider team.
This will include tasks such as:
• Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity
• Stock Taking, tracking and forecasting
• Trace, track and expedite purchase processes and supplier procurements
• Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
• Interact with third party logistics service providers and packing companies
• Create packing lists, international export documentations and updating shipment information for fast and efficient movement of goods.
• Ensuring that all items going outward are properly labelled and recorded.
• Conduct safety procedure checks for outbound shipment vehicles
• Prepare packing lists and commercial invoices for international shipments
The ideal candidate will be very organised, enthusiastic, reliable and efficient in multi-tasking. They should be creative, have a fine eye for detail and be able to problem solve under pressure.
Must be experienced in all Microsoft programs (particularly excel and power point) and DROPBOX.
As a Team player with a start up mentality, you must be flexible and adaptable with regards to working hours to meet the needs of the business and there will occasionally be required work at weekends.
This role will allow the successful candidate to be part of a flourishing start-up and work in a small team across several areas of the business as well as rapid career progression advancement and bonuses in line with the company’s overall performance.
Salary is dependent on experience but will be in the region of £25-£35K per annum. Other benefits include:
- 30 paid holidays per annum
- 5% salary company pension after 3 months
- Private Healthcare Full Comp Health & Dental Cover after successful completion of the probation period
- EMI Share Grants available to outstanding candidates
- Regular Company Social Events