Disciple empowers brands and creators to build independent communities of true value. As industry leaders in the Passion Economy, Disciple aims to educate the world on the power of building true connections led by an excitement for taking passion seriously.
We enable creators, business owners and brands to unlock their true earning potential, build meaningful connections with their members and engage them using new and innovative software.
Disciple exists to create a level of freedom from social media noise, control over owned data and communication and most importantly a community focus and creativity amongst ambitious individuals.
We are creating a new era for community builders. Come and join our movement!
We’re super excited to announce that we’re searching for an energetic and up-for-the challenge Intern to help run our own community, The Collective. Here we aim to focus on customers, prospects, experts and business owners with a shared passion for communities, learning, and creating inspiring content.
This role will initially be for 3 months starting in June/July with the opportunity to extend or grow. This is a career-defining opportunity to join a fast growing, fun and ambitious team, helping to build a community-first world.
- Researching what type of content resonates with our members at different stages of their journey
- Working alongside the Head of Community and Brand, and the Community Experience manager to create engaging content for the community, playing around with long and short form posts, polls etc
- Spending time inside our community building relationships with our members. Listening to their challenges and feeding them back to the team
- Researching community experts to run Livestreams within The Collective (and sometimes facilitating those sessions)
- Brainstorming special projects for the community alongside the Head of Community and Brand, such as mentorship schemes, customer lives, super member programs, courses and so forth
- Helping the Community Experience Manager create content for the weekly/monthly newsletters
- Creating fun visuals for the community using Canva, such as gifs and posters
- Enhancing our social media presence, utilising stories, highlights and diverse types of content
- Whilst helpful, required experience on the specific responsibilities above is not necessary
- Proven history of achievement and resilience through adversity
- You are keen to learn and progress in a fast-paced but fun start-up environment
- Great communicator with exceptional writing skills
- Whilst learning from those around you, be willing to ‘give it a go’ and independently progress work to the best of your ability
- Interest in social media campaigns
We love people who:
- Possess a can-do attitude, boat loads of creativity and enthusiasm for trying new things
- Have strong organisational, communication and relationship building skills
- Believe in the power of community
You’ll love this role if:
- You thrive in fast-paced startup environments
- You love working in teams and being part of the whole business
- You love spending time with members inside the community, building genuine relationships
- You enjoy having freedom and creative control over your role
- You’re up for different fun team activities, like Summer Camps!
In return we’ll offer:
- The opportunity to be in a career-defining role
- £1500 gross per month paid on the 28th of each month
- Flexible working (remote and in-office)
- Flexible hours (25-30 hours per week)
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers and team members
- Driven, collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture, including beer fridge and breakfast bar
- Tons of team activities, like Supper Clubs, Volleyball evenings, art classes, Christmas parties and more