Supply Chain Manager Role
Our offering and business are quickly expanding and so we would like to welcome a new member into our dynamic & motivated team.
The ideal candidate would be passionate, enthusiastic and versatile. Innovation and creativity is at the heart of what we do and our fast paced business would be best suited to someone who is ready for a challenge, eager to learn new skills and develop their existing talents.
The applicant will be responsible for assisting the CEO, Head of Operations, CTO and Head of NPD in the continued management of our existing supply chain as well as bringing on new supply chain partners for new ranges and creating more robust supplier relationships for the future as we continue to grow.
This will include tasks such as:
- Receiving and checking of all inbound shipments to ensure both quality and quantities are met.
- Stock Taking, tracking and forecasting of all supply chain requirements for the business across all departments.
- New supplier Audits and Supplier vetting processes.
- Trace, track and expedite purchase processes and supplier procurements.
- Create and maintain contact with vendors and partners to ensure best prices and timely delivery of goods.
- Interact with third party logistics service providers and packing companies to ensure goods in processes are managed well and are efficient for the business requirements.
- Create packing lists, international export documentations and updating shipment information for fast and efficient movement of goods.
- Conduct safety procedure checks for all inbound shipments.
- Supporting CEO & NPD team on sourcing of new ingredients, supplier vetting, research and sample procurement for testing.
- Be aware of all New Product launch dates; manage and monitor the performance and be prepared to intervene with solutions where there is risk to achieving accepted into DC dates.
- Developing solutions to non-standard issues. Identify and respond to pressing needs of Nourished Launches for ad hoc shipments and just in time deliveries.
- Providing costings from all origins and freight modes to enable the management and commercial teams to have real time view on COGS models and shifting commodity prices.
- Examining current operations and assess gaps, limitations and pressing need to deliver certainty of movement, speed to market, flexible services, good management, lower cost and strong external relationships.
- Aligning with the wider business leaders on goals and deliverables.
- Supporting the CFO in the creation of the annual budgets and resource requirements to support the movement of goods for the business.
The ideal candidate will have a min of 3 years experience in a similar role and have the following traits.
- They will be very organised, data oriented and analytical.
- They are enthusiastic, reliable and efficient in multi-tasking.
- They should be creative, have a fine eye for detail and be able to problem solve under pressure.
- They will have a proven track record in managing an Inbound Supply Chain team, ideally within a retail/FMCG environment or equivalent.
- To be able to clearly communicate to all levels of the business.
- To be a ‘team player’ is an absolute must.
- They must also be experienced in all Microsoft programs (particularly excel and power point) and familiar with DROPBOX.
This role will allow the successful candidate to be part of a flourishing start-up and work in a small team across several areas of the business as well as rapid career progression advancement and bonuses in line with the company’s overall performance.
Salary is dependent on experience but will be in the region of £25-35K per annum.
The company’s other benefits include;
- Full Comp Health & Dental Cover from day one
- 5% salary company pension after successful completion of the probation period
- Potential to earn Share options on our coveted EMI scheme
- Free Snacks on site, latest tech and lots of social events.
- Generous 'Win Together, Lose Together' Incentive Bonus Scheme
- 30 days Paid leave per annum
- A truly flexible working culture
- A collaborative, creative, and inspiring working environment
- 75% Nourished Product Discount
- Great training and learning resources
- Choice of the latest hardware and access to the best software