Hormona is a data-driven Health-tech company, on a mission to revolutionise women’s health. We are in the process of developing a medical device to help women with hormonal imbalances to get a diagnose quicker. We’re looking for a CTO, on an equity basis. You thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven and agile environment and is inspired to use your talent to help us our mission to change the landscape of women's health.
You'll be the first Fullstack Developer within this small team allowing you to take full ownership of your work and showcase your skillset. You'll develop and maintain the company's cross functional app that is set to launch in the next 6 months that is connected to our medical device.You are a self-aware, collaborative and positive character with a strong passion for digitisation of healthcare and with belief in a preventative approach to health.
You have a good understanding of what it takes to create something from nothing, and have previously been part of something successful and have learned the lesson for how to scale a company quickly. As a member of our senior management, he or she will be comfortable in a leadership role that demands clear communication and presentation skills.
- Build the application including tracking, insights and advice.
- Work closely with our Data Scientist and UI/UX Designer to bring the best possible solution to the market
- Take ownership of the app and manage its future roadmap
- Understanding of app lifecycle - release, monitoring and debugging
- A good understanding of User Experience methodology and its importance in digital product development
- Attending meetings with VCs & investors to cover technical queries and help the co-founders with tech demos
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in full stack software development.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Strong experience using React and/or React Native and a deep understanding of state management
- Significant experience building complex customer-facing products for mobile platforms
- Experience developing native/hybrid mobile applications
- Experience with Python (3+ years) and with TypeScript, or ability to quickly learn it
- Strong expertise in Machine Learning
- Digital health experience, ideally from an early stage start up is an advantage
- Experience building large-scale applications or similar experience in a corporate or start-up environment
Please note this is an equity position (option schedule) until we raise our seed-round in Q4