WeAgile is a remote-first, award-winning digital studio. We're growing fast, so we're looking for brilliant, skilled people to join our friendly and hard-working team.
Over the last 2 years, we’ve been very busy and we’ve achieved a lot, including being named The Top 100 Start-up in the UK 2020 and winning the prestigious Lord Mayors Dragon Award 2021 for our work supporting the community during the lockdown. Regardless of this success, we remain an ambitious team with much more that we want to do.
We are a remote-first company but will require you to attend the office once or twice times per month depending on location.
As a Technical Project Manager you will:
- Manage multiple globally based agile teams and projects simultaneously
- Working across website and app build projects
- Configure and set your teams up for success (including the optimal set-up of Jira/Confluence or other project management software, development of progress and monitoring dashboards and implementation of feedback and reporting loops)
- Strong understanding and experience of working with and Web technologies
- Drive forward the delivery of high-quality work on time and on-budget
- Manage end to end technical delivery across the entire delivery lifecycle
- Provide functional and technical expertise to support design and implementation work
- Effectively manage risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies
- Work closely with our clients to align their expectations with our delivery assumptions and plans
- Develop and manage end to end delivery plans
- Be comfortable in executing delivery across various methodologies, including Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and Waterfall
- Maintain your knowledge and experience of the latest technology trends and apply these in your day to day operations
- Communicate technical detail to a non-technical audience and vice versa
- At least 5 years of experience Tech PM experience in an agency setting
- Experience working within complex teams in multiple locations
- A technical background (developer, QA engineer) is desirable
- Experience managing multiple agile engineering teams/projects simultaneously
- A broad understanding of scope, schedule and planning; understanding of resource and cost management
- Demonstrative experience in the set-up and application of best-practice project management and Agile methodology, tools, techniques and templates
- Experience with product management software such as Jira & Confluence
- Demonstrative ability to set up product management software to produce reports, dashboards and customised workflows
- Experience working with diverse and globally dispersed virtual teams
What’s in it for you:
At WeAgile in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have 21 days vacation per year (excluding Bank holidays and time off over the period between Christmas and New Year when we are closed), 2 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Although this role is mainly remote, flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time on site with our clients and partners to enable the delivery of first-class services.
We love to meet often (when possible), enjoy delicious meals and have fun playing golf, or killing zombies in virtual reality arcades. We work hard, but we celebrate our wins properly and take excellent care of our team members.