We're looking for a full-stack developer to join our digital agency Code & Wander.
C&W at its heart is a digital (product) agency/studio based in London...basically we build apps, websites, AR/VR experiences, games...anything digital we can get our hands on.
We're meticulous over pixels and tidy codebases that use all the latest and greatest frameworks/libraries.
You should be interested if:
- You play with React (Native), GraphQL and all the other nooks and crannies (Hooks, Redux (sagas), Apollo, Styled Components etc)
- You wonder what the new HTML/CSS/JS specs include
- You dabble with servers, AWS services (CodeBuild/CodePipeline, S3, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch) a plus
- You enjoy writing the occasional, reassuring test for your deployment pipeline
- You love working with clients and helping your own colleagues grow
- You revel in blank canvases and starting projects from scratch
A plus if you
- Understand what makes good UI/UX
- You previously worked with clients/agencies/startups
- You just want to build awesome shit
- Flexible hours, so long as the work is done, we're happy ☺️
- Private health insurance
- Remote working
- Company laptop
- Bike Storage
- Everything our co-working space has to offer: Free coffee/tea/snacks, events, members breakfast and drinks
Type of work
Our clients range from early-stage startups to big corporates such as Uswitch, Citi Bank and Publicis. The work is very varied, previous and ongoing work includes building digital platforms from the ground up, designing and building apps in React Native, redesigns and supporting marketing campaigns.
When applying, please shoot over any online profiles like Github, a description of work history (CV or Linkedin etc) and also what you're looking for, what projects you've enjoyed working on and what motivates you.
Also open to remote :) The only restriction is a UK National Insurance.