One20Network is seeking its Head of Marketing and future CMO/Co-Founder based in London to start asap.
At One20 our goal is to support small business owners (typically with 1-20 employees hence the name!). Our aim is to integrate all the services and support needed by a small business owner into one place, take all the most loved features from other business membership network’s and then upgrade the user experience with a seamless customer journey and a focus not only productivity but also wellbeing. Our aim is to Educate, Motivate and Help Businesses to Succeed.
Our plan is to grow One20Network into a multi-million-pound business over the next three years and expand into global markets, especially the US.
About The Team
One20 was founded by two partners who between them have years of experience of working with big businesses and are passionate about creating an innovative all-in-one membership site for small business owners to access the same support and services usually only available to larger businesses.
- We have a flexible, kind and hardworking team culture.
- We have three flexible staff working on content and social media marketing. (These three staff will report into you)
- We’re passionate about our mission and are determined to create a truly fantastic service.
- We’re committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing and building a company we are truly proud of.
- We follow the Lean Start-up methodology.
We have completed and working on the followings:
- Gathered team of4 people, 1 Dev, CTO (Founder), CEO (Founder), Operations Manager
- Launched our website in February 2021
- Set upInstagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, our current marketing channels
- Startedbuilding strong relationships with partners with focus on getting the “word out there”,
- Further initiatives underway such as legal and finance helplines,mentorship and training programme (due to launch September 2021)
What and Who are we looking for?
This is a job for a professional Marketeer. You will be part of a great founding team that empowers you to shape the product, business and your own future. An opportunity to be part of a growing movement of the small business community.
We are looking for someone like you who already has experience in Marketing - CMO roles and who can take us to the next stage. Right now, our main priority is social presence, product development and growing member subscriptions and numbers.
- We looking for someone to own the Marketing and PR side of the project
- The entrepreneurial spirit in a start-up, you must be extremely passionate about marketing, energetic and full of positivity, a solution to every problem type of character and want to have a fun along the way of building amazing and mind-blowing campaigns in an early-stage start-up.
- You must be a highly motivated and driven self-starter who can rise to anychallenge and has the desire to build a mind-blowing content
- You will be working with theFounders to understand and develop our products and USP of the products, also the difference between competitors and setting strategy, direction, Implementing/executing tasks, also with the executive team, you will set the marketing strategy and roadmap for the business
- Previously worked with Agile, KPIs monetization and looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
- Personality: visionary and a high tolerance for the uncertainties that come with a start-up
- Social media management, managing campaigns on social media, copywriting, writing and delivering contents and setting social media plans
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors, overseeing marketing campaigns
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the team
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and help in all areas of the business as needed suggest where we need to improve
- Equity compensationplus small monthly fee to cover costs until we are income generating.
- You willwork remotely and make use of flexible hours, we also have an office for the fortnightly meetings at Bloomsbury Square once we have our full team assembled;
In summary, we are looking for a talented and versatile individual with the skills and flexibility to learn and grasp the marketing side of One20 and has experience in product launch who is willing to take the One20 brand to the next level over the coming years.
What we'll offer you
- We’re big advocates of flexible working, flexible working hours, working from home
- Sizeable equity share- in the first instance, this is an equity-only role, with potential to move to a salary basis once income is being generated and you must be prepared and able to not take a salary for a set period of time.
- Small monthly fee to covercosts
- Part time operations managerto help you to publish the contents you created on social media and work on customer journey while you work on the strategy
- Adminsupport to help you manage the website