We’re building the delivery brands of the future!
We’re on a mission to improve the quality of food delivery. Peckwater follows a simple model: interrogate delivery data to understand the latest foods and flavours, then identify underlying consumer motivations to inform our branding. We work with incredible chefs to create tasty menus, then optimise the cooking process to support our local franchisees.
Nobody’s growing as fast as us in the UK, and we’re looking for great people to join us on our journey. We’re a team of founders, of grafters, of roll-up-your-sleevers, and we’re hiring a Technical Operations Lead to support us.
- Funnel automation/optimisation: you’re the glue that sticks our marketing, sales, and operations teams together. Build a product and workflows that all interact seamlessly to convert interested partners into happy franchisees.
- Automate/offshore onboarding flows: as we scale globally we need to digitise our OB flow to ensure consistency and quality. We also want to build IoT solutions that allow us to train kitchen teams remotely.
- Build an insights suite: working with our Insights Director, this role will automate the ways in which we combine, analyse, and present our different data sets in a way that informs brand development and area-targeting.
- Account management tooling: our model only works if we can scale our Account Managers as our site count increases. We need you to tag together dashboards, data sets, workflows, and reporting to make this a reality.
- Automate/offshore performance processes: from reliability campaigns to marketing drives, ratings and listings reviews to customer support, we need this burden removed from the UK in a cost effective manner.
- Build franchisee tooling: empowering our partners removes operational burden from our team. We want to democratise end-to-end site management tools that cover everything from product quality to supply chain.
- Codify our Operational Excellence standards: our partners are all over the UK, and we need this role to define a systematic approach to defining and measuring operational standards that’s grounded in reality.
- You’re a problem solver who really cares about customer experience and building long-term relationships.
- You’re ambitious and hardworking, willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals.
- You have great attention to detail and are comfortable with spreadsheets and project management tools.
- You’re excellent at managing your time and able to juggle multiple tasks whilst providing great service.
- You’ve got experience in a fast-paced, multi-site hospitality environment.